Anyone have the Milotic Deck Box and Card Sleeve?

cMVito

What value in cards/packs are you offering?

I'm pretty new to PTCG so I'm not even sure what's reasonable. I put up a public trade for: VolcanionEX 107/114, SteelixEX 67/114, and HoopaEX 36/98. But it was unsuccessful. I don't know. I could throw in a RayquazaEX?

I'm pretty new to PTCG so I'm not even sure what's reasonable. I put up a public trade for: VolcanionEX 107/114, SteelixEX 67/114, and HoopaEX 36/98. But it was unsuccessful. I don't know. I could throw in a RayquazaEX?

It's worth much more than all of those cards combined

Sorry, but this set is a "gem" set, meaning the only way to get it is by spending real money on gems (only available in Canada). The price for the set is anywhere between 40-60 Roaring Skies packs. If you are just looking for a cool sleeve as a beginner, I can suggest other things. But I would for sure advise against this set. 

Wasnt it 30 to 35 rs cause it was in the shop again 3 months ago?

My advice its very possible that the milotic set could comeback to the shop so I would wait for now if I were you

I've seen a set for only a regular art shaymin-EX a couple of days ago, and last time it was released it was at 19 RS packs, not sure when exactly but that was near too. so If i were for you and want it so bad, i'd try posting ingame trade for a 20 RS packs or so.

Archived