Wanting to trade my Magnezone Prime for Boosters

Sporadicles

Hi all, I have a strong desire to open more boosters, as long as they're not EP :)

If anyone wants a Magnezone Prime feel free to make an offer - I do check prices on a number of sites so would appreciate (and only consider) fair offers. Thanks.

Hi, and thanks for the offer. The price sites I check are for real life cards (trollandtoad, professor-oak, and amazon), and as I'm relatively new to pokemon tcg I find they help me gauge each cards worth.

I'm afraid I was looking for 8 or so boosters as it's a very near the top of the pile pricewise.

My napkin, very early in the morning maths averages (from the sites I mentioned) it at just over 30, hence the 8.

I may be being hopelessly optimistic, but for now I'm gonna hold fast and see if I can get something closer to what i want. Thanks again for the offer.

What...no....I can link you to everywhere.

It's 23 at T&T...

Say Buy NOW prices on eBay for as low as 18...

Wherever you're looking must be terrible.

I am looking at troll and toad, professor-oak and amazon, and the average price at Ebay is higher than the few that are below $20.

Four boosters would be at most $16, assuming they were bought at full price - a quick google shows me that they can easily be found significantly lower than that - I'm about to log off so am not going to do a thorough search, but around $2.50 seems to be about the lowest. In that case four packs would be $10, and nine closest to T&T's price.

I guess we're both just trying to get the best deal. Anyway, I'm off for a while - I hope you find someone willing to trade with you. Take care :)

Shameless Bump time.

Looking to make ****** deal, am very aware that the definition of "fair" is relative, along with opinions on price. But I am certain I am not trying to cheat anyone.

Instead of opening a gazillion boosters or trawling through Public Trades for an eternity, I can offer a Magneton Prime (or two), here and now. I'm happy to negotiate a price.

Thanks for reading :)

Edit: I was asking for a "fair" deal

Totally feeling you there on wading through the trade boards...:P

I'm defenitely interested in two Magnezone Primes if you got them. I have a ton of booster codes to redeem and would be more than willing to work out a trade. How many packs would you feel is fair for two Zones?

Hi and thanks for the reply.

Yesterday I managed to trade two Magnezones for 16 HGSS packs through the Public Trade, as opposed to the usual swathe of 2 EP packs for one, so am hoping my earlier price of 8 per pack isn't being perceived as greedy.

I'll start proceedings with a 16, whilst also saying if needed that number can be moved a bit :)

Nah, 8 is actually not too bad, imho. Would you do 14 for two? If not , no worries, I can do the 16 (just starting out is terrible in this game :P) . Just let me know which packs you want so I can redeem them as soon as possible.

Hi, and thanks for the reassurance about the price. Howsabout we meet in the middle at 15? And I guess 3 of all the HGSS sets plus CoL makes 15, so hopefully we're good to go - yay! :)

I'm in the UK, have no idea where you're based, so our timezones may be rather different, but I'm gonna try to regularly keep an eye on this here website all day. Many thanks again :)

No problem, sir. I like talking/trading with people who know their stuff, but can also be fair. :D 15 is a great number, thus you have a deal. I will get you 3 of each pack right now.

I'm in the US, so I think we've got a few hours difference, but I will do my best to get this tradeoff to you in a timely fashion. Thank you as well :) This really helps me out in getting decks built.

Okay, now I have to ask this question since you're in the United Kingdom. Are you a Doctor Who fan?

Many thanks - I have put the 2 Maggies in my binder, and there they will stay until the binder gets interested in who knows what and forgets about them...

I am indeed a Doctor Who fan - it's not my favourite, but it's fun. I'm really liking Matt Smith as the current doctor, he adds a decent amount of oddness to a character that, in my mind, needs to stand out from the humans :)

Also a big fan of many of the American series - Firefly and Heroes (season 1 only) were jolly good.

Thanks again :)

:D Got the Zones. Thank you for such a smooth trade.

Cool! Yeah, I just recently got into the show about a year ago and I've been really liking it. I have to agree that Matt Smith really stands out from the companions and previous incarnations of the Doctor. It took me a long time to like him that's for sure. I guess my heart is still with David Tennant occasionally lol.

Firefly is one of my favorite shows and I really hope one day it comes back. Josh Whedon (the creator) keeps doing comics for Buffy The Vampire Slayer, so one day I hope he gives Firefly that treatment as well. If you liked Heroes, might I suggest Fringe? It has some of the same elements that Heroes did.

No problem :3. Thank you for the trade and the conversation. It's great to meet new people on the boards like this.

Thanks to you too, for the trade and the Fringe recommendation.

David Tennant did definitely do a good Doctor and I was really worried that they would struggle to find someone to wear his shoes - part of my appreciation for Smith is that I found him to wear them very well :)

I've read Buffy Season 8 and really enjoyed it, and am really interested to see how it will continue considering how the season ended. There are also a few Firefly trade paperbacks that I have, but must admit I prefer it in televisual form.

Take care, enjoy the Magnezones, and it's been a pleasure both chatting to and trading with you. All the best :)

Archived