Trading 2016 Worlds Set For 150 Roaring Skies

OU7C4ST

Trading away my 2016 (San Francisco) Worlds collection for 150 Roaring Skies.

Comes with:

1x Deckbox

1x Sleeves

1x Flipcoin

6x Champion Festivals (In each available language)

I am firm on price. 

Now I saw tons of posts on the in-game trade board offering 100 packs for this set when it first came out. Is that a low ball offer then?

I sold 3 sets of 2015 Worlds for 150 Roaring Skies packs throughout the last year. Roaring Skies has increased in value just a bit, but this item would still remain highly collectible.

The only way of ever obtaining these Items, is by competing in the 2016 Worlds. So it's very limited.

Remember that this Worlds was also Invite-Only, and the venue was even closed to the general public.

Now I saw tons of posts on the in-game trade board offering 100 packs for this set when it first came out. Is that a low ball offer then?

#1.  When "buying" something, the max you can offer for anything in Public Offers is 100 items (whether packs or cards).  If you're "selling" something, the limit you're allowed to ask for is much higher.

#2.  C'mon now.  If you ask someone selling an item for 150 (at a firm price) whether 100 is a lowball offer, you already know their answer, don't you? :P

I sold 3 sets of 2015 Worlds for 150 Roaring Skies packs throughout the last year. Roaring Skies has increased in value just a bit, but this item would still remain highly collectible.

The only way of ever obtaining these Items, is by competing in the 2016 Worlds. So it's very limited.

Remember that this Worlds was also Invite-Only, and the venue was even closed to the general public.

Ok thank you. I do not mean to devalue your merch. I know this is THE hot item right now.  ;)

#1.  When "buying" something, the max you can offer for anything in Public Offers is 100 items (whether packs or cards).  If you're "selling" something, the limit you're allowed to ask for is much higher.

#2.  C'mon now.  If you ask someone selling an item for 150 (at a firm price) whether 100 is a lowball offer, you already know their answer, don't you? :P

Yes I just gotta have a starting point. I'm looking to get the set minus the cards. Which I know will most likely not happen. Breaking up a bundle this high priced is not something most people will do. So I got this RS stack piling up. And I'm only at like 40 or so last I checked... Thanks for the info on that too btw. I didn't know the limitations on the trading system.

Looking for 150 RoS. Thanks though for your interest.

I retreat my offer and will offer you the 2016 set for only [Content Removed] RS

[Content Removed] 10% off

[Content Removed]

I retreat my offer and will offer you the 2016 set for 135 RS.

You will get:

1x Deckbox

1x Sleeves

1x Flipcoin

6x Champion Festivals (In each available language)

It is 15 RS packs under your price, good deal. 10% off

Note: I can do 2 x FA Shermy ex + 2 x RA + 36 RS.

Not interested. & would appreciate if you didn't hijack my post with your own sales. Thanks.

Archived