Now everyone is Happy :D

Adhir1995

September 1st is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And everyone who was asking for nightmarch to be banned can now come out of your hiding places! You! Yes you! I know if you reading this you be hating on the march :) 

Now you can come out and play!

With..... RAYQUAZA! MEWTWO! And a whole lot of HP BULK and power that will make you wish night march is back :P

I hope everyone has a lovely day for playing a standard deck without seeing night march as everyone had feared :D

Oh and trev and toad too but who cares about them (SadKirby) Its all about the 30 hp pokemon that can actually kill an EX with "1" energy :P

Happy Rotation everyone! :D

Well, the rotation won't actually happen for almost a full day, but I can't wait for it either!

The ironic thing is, I'm actually considering giving Night March one last hurrah tonight (it's not technically Sep. 1 yet for me) by using it to grind Standard tourneys for Tickets. I might even stream the event. /shamelessplug

In any case, I wholeheartedly welcome the new, actually-playable Standard format!

Night March will still ravage Expanded until Karen is given in the Rayquaza Keldeo decks.

Trev BREAK is way more present in expanded, so Night March is dead there. 

at least vespiquen wont be as strong now in standard. it still be showing in the standard play but it will be just like the old plasma flareon now without nightmarch. 

I'll miss Night March.  It's the one deck that you don't have to spend $$$$$$$$$ to create.  I guess the ladder can go back to being wallet players only.

Trev decks weren't very common to me... And I play expanded all the time. But I don't use my NM deck anymore (which mysteriously vanished from deck construction when the rotation happened). Without Shaymin EX, it's no faster than any other deck.

not last time i checked. they been trying to avoid that format due to yveltal and allot of dark decks. dark decks are in expanded more then standard.

yveltal uses dark patches and that can ruin trev set ups. plus trev is weak against yveltal(s).

and nm will still be strong until karen comes out. until then nm can still be strong in expanded.

Trev and Yyveltal/Darkrai are both quite powerful in expanded, the latter partially because of the former.  In fact, Y/D is one of the few things that can keep the 'naunt in check.

I'll miss Night March.  It's the one deck that you don't have to spend $$$$$$$$$ to create.  I guess the ladder can go back to being wallet players only.

Garchomp, Yanmega, DarkTina, are all decently inexpensive decks. Sure NM was the only deck where it could be made with less than 8 packs wait, Garchomp can be made for less than 8 packs. Yanmega break is about 15 or so and DarkTina can be made for ~25 packs. There is loads of inexpensive decks. I'm making a Mega Scizor deck, the only reason it's costing me lots of packs is because I want to put shaymin in it. I've spent around $20 on this game and I have enough packs to make almost any deck I want. You don't need to drop $200 on codes just to have a strong deck. $20 and some patience is all it takes. I know some people who haven't spent any money on the game and they have a Darkrai/Giratina deck with 2 FA Shaymins in it. It just takes some patience, luck and to be good at trading

Trev and Yyveltal/Darkrai are both quite powerful in expanded, the latter partially because of the former.  In fact, Y/D is one of the few things that can keep the 'naunt in check.

yeah i know. but some yveltal decks can kill trev decks if they get garbodor out. some yveltal decks with darkrai will have garb for abilities killing effects. which leaves the main goal of trev destroyed.

toad isn't even a weakness to yveltal/darkra decks no more. toad only threat really is giratina. but half the time players don't use him.

me tho, i like my mega ray. cause if i set up on first turn trev decks are pretty much useless and pointless. lets face it trev decks barely can last against a first turn mega ray set up fully and all energies on it. it only needs atleast 5 poke on bench to be a ohko on all trevs.

i just beaten a trev deck with a nm deck. it wa pretty easy to. considering the dude goes 2nd and thinks he would of won.

he had me beat if he just would of used the proper cards

On Expanded:

WHO'S IDEA WAS DARK PATCH?! AND LASERBANK?? AND ******* TINATOAD

And DarkTina? Cheap?? Now we know what Night March bought to the format. (aside of the end of countless EX decks everywhere, and the onset of quality over moneythrowing.)

On Expanded:

WHO'S IDEA WAS DARK PATCH?! AND LASERBANK?? AND ******* TINATOAD

And DarkTina? Cheap?? Now we know what Night March bought to the format. (aside of the end of countless EX decks everywhere, and the onset of quality over moneythrowing.)

laser and dark was out since b/w era.  and they are actually part of the game and show to. so it was't just made for the tcg game.

everything in the game is or was part of the games (gba) or tv show.

laser and dark was out since b/w era.  and they are actually part of the game and show to. so it was't just made for the tcg game.

everything in the game is or was part of the games (gba) or tv show.

That's not quite true.  There are a few things out there that aren't based off of anything.  They are rare but... Fighting fury belt?  Spirit links?  Most things have a root in the video games or anime, but not all.

That's not quite true.  There are a few things out there that aren't based off of anything.  They are rare but... Fighting fury belt?  Spirit links?  Most things have a root in the video games or anime, but not all.

well yeah but majority of the items pretty much are.

spirit links are actually in the game tho if you think about it. they are the held items that allows your pokemon to mega evolve. i forgot what they are called tho. but thats what spirit links are. I am not sure about the show tho. i don't know, i have not really watched it since the mega forms came out.

ffb that i would say for sure. i don't know what they would represent in the actual game or show.

Sigh, i unable to play well without night march.

It's the end of "5 min win" games

And we need to spend 30 min fir a game....

seriously ?.............

the game going back to a more chess like style then a checkers one is vastly more appealing.

both have strat but one is more in depth, discard decks were nothing short of annoying even if dealt with it forced me to play decks to always be ready to counter them, thats NOT fun, its boring.

thank god for this new format, and cheers to upcoming poke GX

the only real reprint we need right now is tool discards for garbo or in general.

Archived