Average Gameplay Item Price? (Gourgeist Sleeves+Silver Yellow Pikachu Coin)

judekevin

What are the average price of Gourgeist Sleeves and Silver Yellow Pikachu coin? Don't know much about pricing of gameplay items. Thanks for the help.

I paid around 65 Roaring Skies for my Gourgeist Sleeves about a month ago, from someone who is fair and know the market fairly well. 

I have no idea about the coin

I think the coin is probably 15 rs or more. When i was trying to get the coin i was told that 15 should be the max i pay but that was quite a few months ago.

What are the average price of Gourgeist Sleeves and Silver Yellow Pikachu coin? Don't know much about pricing of gameplay items. Thanks for the help.

I paid around 65 Roaring Skies for my Gourgeist Sleeves about a month ago, from someone who is fair and know the market fairly well.

In my limited experience, I found that these elite gameplay items can be very tricky to price and/or sell.  It really comes down to the old adage, "right place, right time."

I sold a set of these sleeves last week for 36 RS packs, and felt a sigh of relief getting rid of the stupid things.  Like Dziesmer, someone told me they were worth something in the range of 70-75 packs.

Nope. ...not for me.  I try to give good prices, so I put offers up for 50 (a couple times).  Then 45, then 40, and finally 36 before someone took them.

They may very well be worth 70+, but the people who collect such things aren't buying nonstop.  Just a heads up, you need to be patient, or just plain-old lucky.

In my limited experience, I found that these elite gameplay items can be very tricky to price and/or sell.  It really comes down to the old adage, "right place, right time."

I sold a set of these sleeves last week for 36 RS packs, and felt a sigh of relief getting rid of the stupid things.  Like Dziesmer, someone told me they were worth something in the range of 70-75 packs.

Nope. ...not for me.  I try to give good prices, so I put offers up for 50 (a couple times).  Then 45, then 40, and finally 36 before someone took them.

They may very well be worth 70+, but the people who collect such things aren't buying nonstop.  Just a heads up, you need to be patient, or just plain-old lucky.

This^^ Things like these have very limited markets for both buying and selling. .So although I full y believe paying 65 RS was a fair price, patience would have made them cheaper for me. I wish I had run into Rob. But either way, it is hard to nail down a price just because the market is miniscule. 

I was really not after gameplay items, but I think the items listed are cool :D Just want to get them for a right price. Thanks for feedbakc guys :)

Archived