game freezes all the time and no solution is granted!

synister21

Hi, i downloaded the game a little over a week ago, and ever since the first game it freezes all the time... and it is starting to annoy me, i have made a topic on a forum and no solution has been given, really? how is you're support? not good so far... i really am not happy about the support and that no help or solution is even given or something is done about this.

i really want to play the game but this way i can't and never will!

Send a support ticket, include a description of your device's specs, and they will help you. Saying "my game freezes fix it" doesn't do anything. Do you expect the Geek Squad to show up at your door? Give them something to work with, and put in the effort to get your issue fixed

hahaha, pretty funny :) 

but no, i made a topic like i said and as far as i know, the most publishers and companies etc. have people working the forums, i gave a nice discription and i atleast expeted AN answer to get to a solution, not a direct solution.

i understand they need more info, i'm not stupid, ad es i have searched for solutions myself but found none. 

and if somebody does have any idea what could cause this problem, please share and thanks.

So, why don't you send a support ticket, like literally to the support team? So they can help you. They have never given individual help in a public fashion, because it does not apply to the broad community. It is your issue, and they will help you privately. 

So, why don't you send a support ticket, like literally to the support team? So they can help you. They have never given individual help in a public fashion, because it does not apply to the broad community. It is your issue, and they will help you privately. 

i am gonna be honest, thats a joke. do you not see what i am going through with my graphic issue that is on their end.

hahaha, pretty funny :)

but no, i made a topic like i said and as far as i know, the most publishers and companies etc. have people working the forums, i gave a nice discription and i atleast expeted AN answer to get to a solution, not a direct solution.

i understand they need more info, i'm not stupid, ad es i have searched for solutions myself but found none. 

and if somebody does have any idea what could cause this problem, please share and thanks.

are you talking about this?

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45547-game-freeze-at-first-play/?do=findComment&comment=503531

if so, please explain more details.

we need more before we can even try and help or give a solution.

by what i can gather, it prob a pc issue or your net. but i can't say as i do not have full details or enough to even make a judgement.

if its only freezing while in game, then its prob a pc or net issue. it could be that your video card can't handle it, ram can't, or something on pc.

btw xp has a hard time with this game. its a pain to get it to work. i know, i once played it on it.

Archived