TheGuruCaveTC

The Guru Cave Trading Co (GCTC) maintenance

th3r21ndr0p

Could one of you message me ingame to coordinate my first trade? I want some Alakazams and M Alakazams. I just need to know how many packs to acquire. I'd like to get this done tonight if someone doesn't mind showing me the ropes. You'll earn a recurring costumer.

RobRatt

Hi again.  I'd like to do another trade when you're available.  No hurry on my end.

3 x FA Hoopa-EX (AOR) for 6* each

I'd like to trade with 18 Generations OR 24 Ancient Origins, whichever you prefer.

Thanks.

EDIT:  TRADE COMPLETE.  Thanks Guru Cave, for making my day easier.

Edited by RobRatt

StreamBomber

I'd like to order 1x Rayquaza-EX (Intensifying Burn)

I will be paying with 3 Steam Siege Packs 

Hello, Welcome to the Guru Cave and thank you for visiting us. I am sending your order now  :)

EDIT: Trade Completed! Thank you for visiting the Guru Cave :)

Edited by StreamBomber

drunior

drunior has won:

1: 1 Ability Plasma Storm Zubat, 1 Ability Legendary Treasures Radiant Collection Cincinno, 1 Ability Roaring Skies Dragonite

2: 1 Omastar BREAK

Congratulations!

Thanks for the Dragonite! I love that one.  ^_^

Could one of you message me ingame to coordinate my first trade? I want some Alakazams and M Alakazams. I just need to know how many packs to acquire. I'd like to get this done tonight if someone doesn't mind showing me the ropes. You'll earn a recurring costumer.

Hey, while I'm not a trader for GCTC (or any others). You can add and/or message me in-game and I'll help you out when not busy.  ;)
Edited by drunior

RobRatt

Hi, I'm not an "employee" here or anything.  Just a customer too, who likes this new Company.

You need to decide which version you want, the regular art or the full-art versions.  Here's the cost (value) of each:

RA Alakazam EX = 2.0 value

FA Alakazam EX = 3.5 value

RA M Alakazam EX = 2.0 value

FA M Alakazam EX = 4.0 value

These are not (*) rare or (**) premium cards, so the value is straightforward.

What your actual expenditure is, depends entirely on which type of pack you want to trade with.

If you pay in Steam Siege, Ancient Origins, or Generations, the price is exactly as shown, since these are 1.0 packs.

If you pay in Roaring Skies, a higher value pack (at 1.5), the price for the 4 cards would be 1.33, 2.33, 1.33, and 2.66 respectively.

If you pay in BreakPoint, BreakThrough, Primal Clash, or Phantom Forces, which are all 0.75 packs, the price for the 4 cards would be 2.66, 4.66, 2.66, and 5.33 respectively.

I know this seems daunting the first time you place an order.  But it's quite simple if you use this formula.

(cost of card) divided by (pack ratio) equals (adjusted cost)

4.0 / 0.75 = 5.33

Edited by RobRatt

StreamBomber

RobRatt, on 12 Sept 2016 - 2:42 PM, said:

When my little tribe gets caught up in the hype of a new fun deck, sometimes they catch me by surprise, and I don't have 3 playsets available. So for this one, could we trade...

1 x RA Scizor EX (4*)
2 x FA Scizor EX (5 ea, 10)
3 x RA M Scizor EX (3 ea, 9)
1 x FA M Scizor EX (5)

28 pack total. For the RA Scizor, I will trade 4 Generations. The remaining 24 packs will be Steam Siege or Ancient Origins (mix or all, your choice).

Note: With the exception of RA Scizor, you guys are the cheapest Company with these. It's not my intent to wipe you out, or make it hard for you to replace them. If there's a problem with this order, please PM me in-game and we'll readjust.

Hello, sorry for the delay, I don't have all the cards but I can send a part of your order. Only accept mi friend resquest for sent:

1x FA Scizor EX 
1 x RA M Scizor EX 
1 x FA M Scizor EX Edited by StreamBomber

RobRatt

Hello, sorry for the delay, I don't have all the cards but I can send a part of your order. Only accept mi friend resquest for sent:

1x FA Scizor EX 

1 x RA M Scizor EX 

1 x FA M Scizor EX

Hey bud, DaPett pm'd me in the game within a couple minutes of my order.  She said she would need a little time (which is fine with me) to complete it.  I'll accept your friend request gladly, but should we wait for her?

DaPett

Hey bud, DaPett pm'd me in the game within a couple minutes of my order.  She said she would need a little time (which is fine with me) to complete it.  I'll accept your friend request gladly, but should we wait for her?

I can send your trade now Rob :) If you want though, streambomber can take a portion of the order for the cards he has :) Up to you

EDIT: I am still searching for 1 more of your FA Hoopas

Edited by DaPett

StreamBomber

Is fine for me if you prefer wait DaPett. Otherwise just let me know and I am sending the cards, whatever is most comfortable for you.

StreamBomber

I can send your trade now Rob :) If you want though, streambomber can take a portion of the order for the cards he has :) Up to you

EDIT: I am still searching for 1 more of your FA Hoopas

DaPett you can send the cards,  do not worry about me ;)

DaPett

When my little tribe gets caught up in the hype of a new fun deck, sometimes they catch me by surprise, and I don't have 3 playsets available. So for this one, could we trade...

1 x RA Scizor EX (4*)

1 x FA M Scizor EX (5)

28 pack total. For the RA Scizor, I will trade 4 Generations. The remaining 24 packs will be Steam Siege or Ancient Origins (mix or all, your choice).

Note:  With the exception of RA Scizor, you guys are the cheapest Company with these.  It's not my intent to wipe you out, or make it hard for you to replace them.  If there's a problem with this order, please PM me in-game and we'll readjust.

Gracias.

EDIT:  TRADE COMPLETE.  Thank you DaPett for pulling this together.  And StreamBomber for "having my back" too.

Hi again.  I'd like to do another trade when you're available.  No hurry on my end.

I'd like to trade with 18 Generations OR 24 Ancient Origins, whichever you prefer.

Thanks.

Both Trades Complete! Thank you for visiting the Guru Cave :) I apologize for any delay and we look forward to your next visit :) 

th3r21ndr0p

Trading 10x Ancient Origins for:

2x RA Alakazam EX

2x RA M Alakazam EX

1x RA Manetric EX

Yay, I get a Guru Point

DaPett

2x RA Alakazam EX

2x RA M Alakazam EX

1x RA Manetric EX

Yay, I get a Guru Point

Hello, welcome back to the Guru Cave :) I will send your order right away :)

EDIT: Trade Completed! Enjoy your cards, and come visit us again soon :) 

Edited by DaPett

TheGuruCaveTC

1 x RA Scizor EX (4*)

1 x FA M Scizor EX (5)

28 pack total. For the RA Scizor, I will trade 4 Generations. The remaining 24 packs will be Steam Siege or Ancient Origins (mix or all, your choice).

Note:  With the exception of RA Scizor, you guys are the cheapest Company with these.  It's not my intent to wipe you out, or make it hard for you to replace them.  If there's a problem with this order, please PM me in-game and we'll readjust.

Gracias.

EDIT:  TRADE COMPLETE.  Thank you DaPett for pulling this together.  And StreamBomber for "having my back" too.

RobRatt gets 1 Guru Point for this order.

Thanks.

EDIT:  TRADE COMPLETE.  Thanks Guru Cave, for making my day easier.

RobRatt gets 1 Guru Point for this order.

2x RA Alakazam EX

2x RA M Alakazam EX

1x RA Manetric EX

Yay, I get a Guru Point

th3r21ndr0p gets 1 Guru Point for this order.

Pokemon BREAK implemented.

judekevin

Hi! I'm ordering 1 M Mewtwo EX (Psychic Infinity)* and 1 FA Scizor EX. Value is 12, I'm paying in 3 HGSS base and 1 Generations for the M Mewtwo, and 5 Ancient Origins for the FA Scizor.

Edited by judekevin

DaPett

Hi! I'm ordering 1 M Mewtwo EX (Psychic Infinity)* and 1 FA Scizor EX. Value is 12, I'm paying in 3 HGSS base and 1 Generations for the M Mewtwo, and 5 Ancient Origins for the FA Scizor.

Hi, i will gladly send your order to you as soon as possible :) 

judekevin

Friend request sent. :)

StreamBomber

Hello, welcome back to the Guru Cave. I will send your order right away :)

EDIT: Trade Completed! Enjoy your cards, and come visit us again soon :)

Edited by StreamBomber

judekevin

Uh you both send the same order. I'll counter 1 of you with the same valued pack, because I need it anyway. :) Could I get another guru point from this? XD

judekevin

I accepted the trade from StreamBomber. And I countered on you DaPett changing the generations with dragons exalted. :)

judekevin

Thanks for completing my order. :)

judekevin

I would like to order again. An FA Scizor-EX and a Greninja BREAK. Paying in 3 HGSS and 4 SS Packs. 

StreamBomber

Sorry DaPett, after sending trade I see your post. It was not bad intention on my part :P

I accepted the trade from StreamBomber. And I countered on you DaPett changing the generations with dragons exalted. :)

Glad to know that you are useful both trades. Enjoy your cards, and come visit us again soon

DaPett

I would like to order again. An FA Scizor-EX and a Greninja BREAK. Paying in 3 HGSS and 4 SS Packs. 

Thank you for visiting the Guru Cave again so soon! :) I will send your order now

EDIT: Trade Completed! Enjoy your cards and come visit us again soon :)

Edited by DaPett

pokemasterTz

Guys, to avoid confusion, in the future, traders please post before sending a trade or PM'ing the customer, and the first trader to post will get the order. (Other traders are welcome to finish any part of an uncompleted order, but please post before you do so). Everybody is doing a great job, this is just to keep things a bit more organized, as it's been slightly confusing figuring out orders.

P.S, @seminc, sorry I've been offline so much, I've been busy with school. I am still checking the thread daily, but I always seem to get ninja'ed lol. 

• Upvote 1