Help me ! after login my launcher will close :c

ilPasto

If you haven't already, I would recommend reinstalling the game, or running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ).

I had :

let running the refresher.exe;

reinstalled the game;

with the pokèmon installer.msi let ran  the option fix it ;

and moved the file from c\users... to  deskop.

but nothing ... after the login it is closed and i can't play the game on my pc.

at the moment i am  playing  it on my smartphone with the .apk because i haven't any tablets,but i prefer to play it on my pc.

so what could i do to play it on my pc?

PS: if i try to unstall the game from the pannel controll it  appairs a screen with this message :"impossible to acces at the path Property.USER_PROFILE."

so i had uinstalled the game with the pokemon installer.msi with the option:"remove".

thank you for the attention.

Seeing that is the case, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

It happens the same to me. When I try to log in, I see a black screen first with the logo on the lower right and another symbol on the lower left and then it starts to load, but after it finished connecting to the server, the launcher closes. I've been playing the game since the very beginning but it never happened before... when this problem doesn't happen, the launcher says that it cannot connect to the pokèmon website. I tried to unistall too, but it says that it cant't access the path Property:USER_PROFILE. But I can't find the file Pokemon installer.msi...

Same problem with launcher closing at 98% after logging in. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didnt work. Tried moving to a different folder, tried the refresher. Even tried instaling it on an external hardrive and still no luck. This has been an issue for 3 days before that it was working fine. Really want to play!

Thank you :) I'll try

I misunderstood, I thought it was some file that I didn't have in the PTCGO folder... but I have already installed the game :)

I have uninstalled that reinstalled the game but it does not work, I also tried the refresh and install from another browser, but should not be the same, always comes to 98% but then returns to the windows screen.

Hi guys! I was noticing that a lot of you were having issues with loading the ptcgo due to crashing and other issues. I was having the same issue for a few days and tried almost everything and nothing was working until I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it from a different browser. I would recommend deleting all traces of the ptcgo files before and after uninstalling. Including recycling bin. Hope this works!  :) 

Hi guys! I was noticing that a lot of you were having issues with loading the ptcgo due to crashing and other issues. I was having the same issue for a few days and tried almost everything and nothing was working until I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it from a different browser. I would recommend deleting all traces of the ptcgo files before and after uninstalling. Including recycling bin. Hope this works!  :) 

I'm sorry, but I feel obliged to give up the game, I tried in every way to make it work: I have installed and uninstalled the game 7 times by 3 different browsers, I also tried to repair any damaged files during installazzione but does not go the same, always stops at 98% and then return to the Windows screen

Ps: Thanks anyway for helping me

I also uninstalled pokemon and then uninstall chrome, I reinstalled them both but it locks the same at 98% returning to the windows screen.

Where am I wrong ???

Same for me... it stops after 98 percent and then the program closes

Just fixed it. When you uninstall the program it asks if you want to delete all the data or something with it so this time I said yes. Then I emptied my recycling bin and redowloaded the installer and somehow it worked

Same for me... it stops after 98 percent and then the program closes

or installed and uninstalled the game 8 times but I did not do it anyway you like to solved ???

How did you solve the problem ???

The same problem here :mellow:  i tried multiple times reinstall, repair, uninstall and still the same problem the game just turned off. Please if anybody can help us, i belive there is more people with this problem. tnx to all

Archived