Set world championship 2013 for trade

Noctuark

Hello everyone ! =) I trade a complet gameplay set world championship 2013 (Deck Box, Coin and Sleeve), I'm looking for serious offers for it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the 2013 WC Gameplay Set was the only one to not have two separate versions (one for the competitors and one redeemed by buying the decks in stores). As such, the competitors codes and the Deck codes redeem the same set, so it's not worth much more than 4 RS.

seminc, on 26 Aug 2016 - 8:25 PM, said: Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the 2013 WC Gameplay Set was the only one to not have two separate versions (one for the competitors and one redeemed by buying the decks in stores). As such, the competitors codes and the Deck codes redeem the same set, so it's not worth much more than 4 RS.
The price on eBuy is approximately $100, thus good luck to buy him ^^

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the 2013 WC Gameplay Set was the only one to not have two separate versions (one for the competitors and one redeemed by buying the decks in stores). As such, the competitors codes and the Deck codes redeem the same set, so it's not worth much more than 4 RS.

I like this set.  Pikachu is dressed in an Indian war bonnet (on the deck box and coin).  But in this case, I'm sorry to tell you that Seminc is right, and the person on "eBuy" is too high priced (IMO).  The secondary market for these items is kind of crazy at times.

The theme deck these come from cost about 12 or 13 US dollars when they were released, which makes the virtual one worth much less.  It's true, the competitor's and theme deck versions are the same. ...no difference.  Even so, I would think they're probably worth about 6 or 7 RS packs.

If you happen to question my motives, I'll trade you one of the 4 I have as proof.  And I didn't go to Worlds to get them.  ;)

I like this set.  Pikachu is dressed in an Indian war bonnet (on the deck box and coin).  But in this case, I'm sorry to tell you that Seminc is right, and the person on "eBuy" is too high priced (IMO).  The secondary market for these items is kind of crazy at times.

The theme deck these come from cost about 12 or 13 US dollars when they were released, which makes the virtual one worth much less.  It's true, the competitor's and theme deck versions are the same. ...no difference.  Even so, I would think they're probably worth about 6 or 7 RS packs.

If you happen to question my motives, I'll trade you one of the 4 I have as proof.  And I didn't go to Worlds to get them.  ;)

I have write ebuy because that i could not put the (a) ^^

Find me a place or a site which sells him cheaper and you will totally be right  :)

You can buy a deck that comes with the code that unlocks the 2013 Worlds items for less than $25 on the same auction Website you mentioned. As RobRatt said, $100 is very opportunistic for a gameplay set that costs about $4-5

Find me a place or a site which sells him cheaper and you will totally be right  :)

not used to online payment listings, but i'm 100% sure that the site is overpricing them grossly. Although it's been six months since i've bought my last set, i'd got them for 2 packs (about 10-12 times straight) so i'm going to have to say that seminc is probably right.

I'm not sure where you got your information from, but please do recheck the price since it seems almost hilarious for a set to jump from 2 packs to 100$ in that time

Y'know, it's always hard to respond in writing. It looks so awkward in print.

To your first point, about "eBuy"... I recognized why you did it.  I thought that was a very creative way to get around this forum's censor monster.  I've seen so many variations of people trying to fool it, and yours is the most direct yet.

As far as where to find the 2013 WC theme decks cheaper??  That's more of a question for Google.  I looked at a couple.  ToyRUs has it for 17 dollars, but it's out of stock.  The "world's largest book seller" has Yugo Sato's deck for 30 dollars, another player's for 60 dollars, but another (Klaczynski's) is much more expensive.

I'm still unclear how the expense of this theme deck (on the secondary market) makes the virtual playset more expensive in your mind?  It's only worth what "most people" are willing to pay in virtual packs.  Straight up, it's not much.  Sorry to disappoint.

P.S.  As I said before, I'll be happy to trade you one for 6 RS packs, and you can prove me wrong twice. :D

Y'know, it's always hard to respond in writing. It looks so awkward in print.

To your first point, about "eBuy"... I recognized why you did it.  I thought that was a very creative way to get around this forum's censor monster.  I've seen so many variations of people trying to fool it, and yours is the most direct yet.

As far as where to find the 2013 WC theme decks cheaper??  That's more of a question for Google.  I looked at a couple.  ToyRUs has it for 17 dollars, but it's out of stock.  The "world's largest book seller" has Yugo Sato's deck for 30 dollars, another player's for 60 dollars, but another (Klaczynski's) is much more expensive.

I'm still unclear how the expense of this theme deck (on the secondary market) makes the virtual playset more expensive in your mind?  It's only worth what "most people" are willing to pay in virtual packs.  Straight up, it's not much.  Sorry to disappoint.

P.S.  As I said before, I'll be happy to trade you one for 6 RS packs, and you can prove me wrong twice. :D

You could cross me 10 RS for the set, I really need RS packs to have shaymin for my honorstoise deck :/

Otherwise i would keep the set because it's really nice to use ^^

The online version of 2013 is worth 6-10 pack that's with all 3 pieces..I'm not saying you can't get it cheaper but that's what it is...

Blando

The online version of 2013 is worth 6-10 pack that's with all 3 pieces..I'm not saying you can't get it cheaper but that's what it is...

Blando

If somebody wants to exchange him to me for 10 packs ok (i have 3 pieces), otherwise I keep him ^^

So on a whim I decided to put up a low offer to see if it would go through, and my offer of 2 Furious Fists packs for the complete set went through. If I were you I would just hang on to the set, as they are pretty cool looking (at least the coin and box are).

So on a whim I decided to put up a low offer to see if it would go through, and my offer of 2 Furious Fists packs for the complete set went through. If I were you I would just hang on to the set, as they are pretty cool looking (at least the coin and box are).

Thank you for your advice :)

Archived