Can I get packs from trainer challenge?

Strato96

Also if you have any theme decks besides the ones you get for free when you start, you get a pack for each of them when you defeat 12 different trainers with the same deck.

None of the packs you get from Trainer Challenge are tradable (nor are their contents) but that's ok because you'll want to build your collection at some point anyway so that you can make your own decks.

Thanks for the information I have just finished playing on of the leagues but I can't seem to get more than 2 stars any tips would be much appreciated

If you go back and play a trainer again, you get more points. Generally every win will take you about two thirds of the way to the next star.

Also, if you examine the screen at the end of the game that shows your points rewards, you can see that you get points for just about everything you do during a Trainer Challenge game. So play as many cards as you can, even if you don't actually need to play them.

Also if you have any theme decks besides the ones you get for free when you start, you get a pack for each of them when you defeat 12 different trainers with the same deck.

None of the packs you get from Trainer Challenge are tradable (nor are their contents) but that's ok because you'll want to build your collection at some point anyway so that you can make your own decks.

Definitely worth it. I did this just yesterday and got a RS pack that I then got a Shaymin EX RA out of. Worth every second of play time.  ;)

Archived