So, a new Pokémon game may be announced next week

Natakazam

According to Serebii, Junichi Masuda will be discussing something that is probably a new game he mentioned that would be revealed about a month ago. Also with Corocoro due soon, you never know. It's supposed to be for the 3DS. What would you like to see?

In my opinion, these are mine. In order of priority.

1. Ruby and Sapphire Remakes

2. Pokémon Snap 2

3. Pokémon XD/Colosseum type game (whether or not it's a sequel)

4. Hey, You, Pikachu! 2

I heard he's gonna revieal a MASSIVE title.

and i'm starting to think it's gonna be pokemon but then there would problay be some news on pokemon smash! (mabey on tomarro's episode)

But let's look at the facts;

• Pokemon RBG (J) came out in 1996 and was followed by pokemon yellow (J) in 1998, a difference of 2 years

• Pokemon GS (J) came out in 1999 and was followed by ******* in 2000, a difference of 1 year

• Pokemon RB (J) came out in 2002 and was followed by FRLG (J) in 2004, Emerald (J) also came out in 2004, 2 years later.

• Pokemon DP (J) came out in 2006 and was followed by platinum (J) in 2008, 2 years later

• HeartGold and SoulSilver (J) came out in 2009, 3 years after the original gen 4 games

So looking at the facts it's not too unlikely that pokemon 'gray' will be revieled but even if it is it will probaly acctuly come out later next year in japan and then 1 year later for us, so don't get to excited.

I figure it would be the third installment to the 5th Generation (Pokemon Gray? Pokemon Plaid?!!).

Pokemon Checkerboard! Pokemon YinYang!

If anyone wants to know about a new Pokemon game, they recently announced...

(drumroll)

A NEW POKEPARK GAME!

And of course, if you haven't figured it out already, I'm being sarcastic.

I believe it's going to be a spin-off, like Ranger (which would be epic!) or Mystery Dungeon.

It's far too early for the third installment of Black and White (Platinum came out 2 years after Diamond and Pearl, correct?), and things like Hey You! Pikachu are rather obscure and old to be remade.

As for Ruby and Sapphire remakes, I find it unlikely. Of course, it's entirely possible, but I just have a hard time picturing that Gamefreak and Nintendo would remake their worst selling installment.

I believe it's going to be a spin-off, like Ranger (which would be epic!) or Mystery Dungeon.

It's far too early for the third installment of Black and White (Platinum came out 2 years after Diamond and Pearl, correct?), and things like Hey You! Pikachu are rather obscure and old to be remade.

As for Ruby and Sapphire remakes, I find it unlikely. Of course, it's entirely possible, but I just have a hard time picturing that Gamefreak and Nintendo would remake their worst selling installment.

Its a new Pokemon Park game, go to bulbapedia, theres a report about it.

CLICK HERE to read about it.

Oh they'll definitely remake them. They'll be the first mainline pokemon games using the new graphics tech of the 3DS. A good practice run using the tech before making the 6th gen version. Plus the 3DS needs as many pokemon titles as it can get it's hands on, Nintendo needs the sales boost they provide.

I think the main reason that R&S sold so poorly was because you couldn't trade your old pokemon into the game. Wouldn't have that problem with a remake, B&W and Pokemon Grey at the very least would be supported, perhaps HG&SS as well.

Archived