Sign in to follow this  
XenonHacks

Are the servers down?

XenonHacks

I started playing this game about an hour ago, im on my 5th match and the game freezes on me so I closed the client, but now when I try to log in to continue the match it says loading data from the server please wait and and finishes but then just does nothing and shows this ********************* uninstalling and clearing my registry does nothing.

Edited by XenonHacks

Noxy00

Same problem.

• Upvote 1

jtai1991

same problem too

• Upvote 1

XenonHacks

Still cannot log in I get 100% of loading data from server. Please wait, the message disappears like normal but nothing happens afterwards.

JSanchez2136

I get the same thing. Ive uninstall 3 times now and reinstalled and nothing changes. At first i thought it was maybe a Mac issue so i installed it on a Windows machine and it does the same thing.

While loading data from the servers, the bar goes up to ^8% pretty fast and then it goes slow for the remainder of the time. If finishes loading, but then nothing happens. Not sure if you guys are experiencing the same start up?

Edited by JSanchez2136
  • Upvote 1

XenonHacks

I get the same thing. Ive uninstall 3 times now and reinstalled and nothing changes. At first i thought it was maybe a Mac issue so i installed it on a Windows machine and it does the same thing.

While loading data from the servers, the bar goes up to ^8% pretty fast and then it goes slow for the remainder of the time. If finishes loading, but then nothing happens. Not sure if you guys are experiencing the same start up?

Just got back from shopping I can get in now

Sign in to follow this