Auction for RDL top!!(bid packs)

cheezychocolate

I'm auctioning a Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend top, I want packs.

The bidding starts at 2 packs, and I need 4 bids before the auction will end.

After I get 4 bids, the auction goes on for 10 more minutes, then I'll meet the winner in trading and negotiate which packs, then make the offer.

Not to be rude, but just wanted to explain why you are not getting any posts....

Bidding starts at 2, and minimum of 4 bids, so basically you are asking for 2+1+1+1 packs for your RDL top..... Since you can't have 4 people all bidding 2 packs meaning it has to go up 1 pack each time, thus 5 packs total.

Just saying, but no one is going to give 5 packs for a RDL top. Trying to save you some time here, please don't take offense to it. You are better off putting a public offer for 5packs than to waste your time checking this forum for bids.

Not to be rude, but just wanted to explain why you are not getting any posts....

Bidding starts at 2, and minimum of 4 bids, so basically you are asking for 2+1+1+1 packs for your RDL top..... Since you can't have 4 people all bidding 2 packs meaning it has to go up 1 pack each time, thus 5 packs total.

Just saying, but no one is going to give 5 packs for a RDL top. Trying to save you some time here, please don't take offense to it. You are better off putting a public offer for 5packs than to waste your time checking this forum for bids.

Good point, now bidding starts at 1 pack and there's a minimum of 2 bids, so you can get an RDL top for as little as 2 packs now!!

bidding 2 packs sir

I guess you won!

I want 1 TM and 1 UL pack.

I'm in a game and the opponent DC'd, so i'm not ready to trade now, how long will you be on?

EDIT: in trading post now and binder up

Archived