MaSkullzOnFire's Fiery Deals! Hot Deals Every Day!

MaSkullzOnFire

Introduction

A few days ago I set up a thread selling off my promotional cards at the price of 1 pack per card. When I started the thread I was just looking to get rid of my spare cards, I did not create it expecting it to be popular. You guys proved me wrong. 3 pages wrong, to be exact. So THANK YOU! Without you I would not have thought to evolve that thread and those deals into this. Anyways, enough with the speeches from me; you most certainly didn't come here for that, no, you came here for deals which are available below.

There are 3 sections to my fiery deals:

• HeartGold/SoulSilver/Call of Legends Deals.
  • Black & White Deals.
  • X&Y Deals.

Each section will provide various information and what packs I accept will differ on the section. To avoid confusion I will not be accepting mixes between each section. You will be able to mix between deals in their respective sections however.

I will not normally reject trade offers. If I do happen to reject it means that the card(s) you are after I no longer have.

If I am unable to accept any trade offers due quantity issues, I will try to always round the packs down to the nearest payment price.

Special Offers!

FREE* Shiny Rayquaza-EX (XY69) with every HeartGold/SoulSilver/Call of Legends, Black & White and XY deal!

*Maximum number a player can have is 4. As the codes have not yet been redeemed, I will counter all offers with the Rayquaza(s) added to the trade.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HeartGold/SoulSilver/Call of Legends Deals

As I have less cards from the HeartGold/SoulSilver-era than I do with the Black & White and X******, I have lowered the amount of cards players shall receive in exchange; however, reverse holographic cards are still included in the deals.

As there may be quantity issues, it is advised that you double the number of cards from the deals below.

Packs Accepted: HeartGold/SoulSilver-era packs, Black & White-era packs, Roaring Skies packs.

Deals:

• 3 rares for 1 pack. (Excludes Primes and LEGENDS)
  • 7 uncommons for 1 pack.
  • 10 commons for 1 pack.

Black & White Deals

I have a lot of cards from the Black & White-era so in comparison to the HeartGold/SoulSilver deals, the amount of cards you will receive will be double. I do not have Exeggcute, Flareon, Gabite, Ditto, Magnezone or Aggron. Just wanted to get that out of the way to avoid a lot of hassle later.

As there may be quantity issues, it is advised that you double the number of cards from the deals below.

Packs Accepted: HeartGold/SoulSilver-era packs, Black & White-era packs, Roaring Skies packs, Steam Siege packs, BREAKPoint packs and BREAKThrough packs.

Deals:

• 6 rares for 1 pack. (Excludes EX cards, Full Art cards and Secret Rare cards)
  • 14 uncommons for 1 pack.
  • 20 commons for 1 pack.

X&Y Deals

Whilst the X&Y numbers pale in comparison to the amount of cards I have from the Black & White-era, I still have a fair number of cards especially from the early years of the X&Y-era.

Packs Accepted: HeartGold/SoulSilver-era packs, Black & White-era packs, X****** packs (not just Roaring Skies).

Deals:

• 5 rares for 1 pack. (Excludes EX cards, Full Art cards, BREAK cards and Secret Rare cards)
  • 10 uncommons for 1 pack.
  • 15 commons for 1 pack.

Do we get to choose which cards we want? :)

Absolutely :D

Just pick a section, pick a deal (or two), and then you're free to browse through my binder.

How many of those cards do you have?

XY Mew 

XY Medicham (is the one with ancient trait?)

I have 4 Mew and I am afraid that the last Medicham has been taken. It was the Ancient Trait one.

Sent an offer for 3 HGSS Rares :)

Sent an offer for 6 BW Rares (they can be reverse holo, correct)? :)

Of course they can :)

Changing offer to 40 XY Uncommons (couldn't find any Commons i needed.

I didn't see your offer when I logged on this morning. Did it expire by chance?

Oh just saw 1 deal per player woops :P, just accept the first one I sent - the pack for Deoxys EX FA - unless someone else has already claimed that one or it is a mistake (in which case the 2nd one of the two is okay instead).

EDIT: Also let me know if I've done anything wrong (aside the double offer); it's my first time using this system. 

EDIT: Also, can Rares be Holo Rares?

EDIT: Sent 6 offers; each for 6 BLW-era Rares [No Holo Rares, since I wasn't sure- only reg and rev ordinary Rares]   :) in BLW-era packs. Lmk if there are any issues. 

EDIT: Can Uncommon/Commons also be rev holo? I won't send any more trades right now anyway... but I'll probably send some more soon.

Oh just saw 1 deal per player woops :P, just accept the first one I sent - the pack for Deoxys EX FA - unless someone else has already claimed that one or it is a mistake (in which case the 2nd one of the two is okay instead).

EDIT: Also let me know if I've done anything wrong (aside the double offer); it's my first time using this system. 

EDIT: Also, can Rares be Holo Rares?

EDIT: Sent 6 offers; each for 6 BLW-era Rares [No Holo Rares, since I wasn't sure- only reg and rev ordinary Rares]   :) in BLW-era packs. Lmk if there are any issues. 

EDIT: Can Uncommon/Commons also be rev holo? I won't send any more trades right now anyway... but I'll probably send some more soon.

That is a lot of edits, lol.

Yes, rares also include holo rares, and yes, rev-holo commons and uncommons are included with the common and uncommon deals :)

So let me get this straight... I can trade any pack from XY onwards for 5 XY rares?

Sent friend request. I need to look at your binder lol (why can't we just search for every player's name directly in private trades I don't know....)

So let me get this straight... I can trade any pack from XY onwards for 5 XY rares?

That is correct, yes :) BREAK, EX's, Full Arts and Secret Rares withstanding for obvious reasons, lol.

I'd like to take the Flareon-EX FA if its still available

It is still available, yes :) I update the 1 Day deal list when a trade has been completed.

No Regice? Oh whatever Dragalge is fine (couldn't really find many of my wants haha).

I'm sorry but I don't have the Regice any more so I doubled the quantity on another card to make up for it.

Archived