Hacked

Chadra

Hello my friends moderators administrators greetings to you all i just want to know that i saw a person offering a lugia and ho-oh for a sucune that offer was about 10-15 times did he hacked the gamethat he got so many ho-oh's and lugia's i saw it on unfullfillable cuz i only got starter's deck

And my second question how can we get free cards i am poor cannot buy them online haven't redeemed a code so anyone tell me how to get free cards?

Hello my friends moderators administrators greetings to you all i just want to know that i saw a person offering a lugia and ho-oh for a sucune that offer was about 10-15 times did he hacked the gamethat he got so many ho-oh's and lugia's i saw it on unfullfillable cuz i only got starter's deck

And my second question how can we get free cards i am poor cannot buy them online haven't redeemed a code so anyone tell me how to get free cards?

The only way to obtain tradable/non-free/booster cards is to purchase them with booster credits earned by activating codes from real life card packs. As for the trades It was most likely someone who just broke alot of packs recently or you mis-interupted the trades. Either way, It's very unlikely that it was someone hacking cards.

Archived