Problem opening the game

franzvonkross

Hello,

So the game used to run fine until an update came out not long ago. I would try to play and it wouldn't open, so i uninstalled and have tried to install it again, but this time I have installed the game but instead of launching the game, it opens a folder with a bunch of stuff in it, yet the game doesn't show up on my programs or on my desktop. What do i do to fix this? please help. Thanks!

An employee posted a topic recently under patch notes and known issues about how to fix the 98% crash bug, maybe try it on your game and see if it works. I used to crash at 98% and now i can play but i know your issue isnt quite the same. I hope you found this helpful!

I appreciate it but is not that I crash at 98%. More like it won't even open and instead it shows me all the folders and pdfs and files and everything that makes the game run. Even so, I look for the game in my programs and it shows but when i click on it, it says empty. It also shows when I go to control panel and programs to uninstall or repair. So I don't know, but I will check the patch notes and see what it says. Thanks!

So I read the patch notes and read the instructions for uninstalling. However, I don't have appdata under my user. I deleted the previous installed versions and everything from the download folders, to include emptying the recycling bin, yet I download it and when I open it, it takes me to C: then Windows, then SysWOW64 and I see a bunch of random folders and things in there. What do I do? please help. Thanks!

Archived