How to obtain League Stamped N BWS Promo

marrrkk

Hi, I am wondering how to get the league stamped N trainer.

Prior to the release of Steam Siege I already owned all the N Promos, the NV one and the BWS Promo 100.

When I go to filters in collection now though it shows that I own one, but the same card shows up when I go to unowned cards as a zero.

My guess this is just a collection display error because I owned all the N league stamped cards before, and as far as I know no new one has been released (much less as a BWS promo instead of as an XY promo since we are currently in that era)

Can anyone relay some info this way or confirm that my speculation about a collection display error is correct?

Fellow collector,

Thanks

Other people have had this N promo show up in their collection although I didn't receive any. Probably a mistake the devs made.

The devs were responsible for the N Promo, but it wasn't a mistake. 

Anyone remember the Pokemon League N Promo from Dark Explorers? That card was in game, but didn't exist IRL so they removed it with the 2.39 update and swapped all copies in existence with the correct BW100 promo (which was implemented on that day).

There is however an accidental duplicate copy of the N Promo which is unobtainable, similar to the Foil Trevor Promo

Hi, I am wondering how to get the league stamped N trainer.

Prior to the release of Steam Siege I already owned all the N Promos, the NV one and the BWS Promo 100.

When I go to filters in collection now though it shows that I own one, but the same card shows up when I go to unowned cards as a zero.

My guess this is just a collection display error because I owned all the N league stamped cards before, and as far as I know no new one has been released (much less as a BWS promo instead of as an XY promo since we are currently in that era)

Can anyone relay some info this way or confirm that my speculation about a collection display error is correct?

Fellow collector,

Thanks

You probably owned the DEX League Promo before, as the BW100 version was completely hidden and unobtainable until Steam Siege was released.

Alright thanks for the info. Yeah the duplicate copy only shows up with particular filters set. If I check unowned cards it shows up, but if I check unowned cards and league cards it does not show up.

Archived