Audino win the WC. What do you think ?

Novalarius

Novalarius, on 21 Aug 2016 - 3:59 PM, said: Have u seen the deck. ? What do you think about ? For me it's a great surprise....

Definitely a surprise, but the more I use it the more I realize that it's prob. the best counter to night march/vespiquen simply because of the 50 damage to the bench... ouch. That 50 can also OHKO a froakie, and against water toolboxes, a lysandre can knock out a manaphy-ex/shaymin-ex plus do 50 to seismetoad/whatever other pokemon is on the bench (and it doesn't really rely too much on item cards). M Audino reminds me of a better DEX darkrai-ex.

Great analysis. At the first sight I would not spend 2 cents for Mr Audino. This is the reason beacuse Im not at the WC :D  :D  :D

I think it's great.  I love rogue, and even though it's a mega, Maudino was in my top three wanted wins as soon as I heard about it.

A question: Absol is it really needed ?

Absol can be critical for moving the one counter to knock out a froakie or pumpkaboo.

Quote Anyone know where I can find decklists?

Watch the latest video of DarkIntegralGaming using the deck:

Good deck, combined with great tool to counter most of the "meta" decks that showed up this weekend on tcg championship this year. Probably it wont be so good next year since we´ll pass through so many changes until then.

I couldn´t be any happier watching this deck winning the championship. RIP infamous Night March. See ya.

It is really funny to see that all the trading companies instantly raise the price for audino and mega audino, I swear they are like one pack last week and now they are three packs each. 

oh well, demands exceeds supply right?

It is really funny to see that all the trading companies instantly raise the price for audino and mega audino, I swear they are like one pack last week and now they are three packs each.

oh well, demands exceeds supply right?

Lol.  Before tournament, people could not wait to get rid of Audino-EX & M-Audino for 2x SS packs (or less). I should have stocked up :P

The MAIN REASON mega Audino won the world championships is because Cody Walinski had extremely bad luck with his Greninja break deck.The other reason would be it was unexpected and plays well against the current metagame... which is changing in a week anyway. This deck will NOT be viable soon, mark my words. 

If you watch the stream, both games he had bad draws, which I find extremely lame. I mean, obviously that's the price of playing a greninja break deck, the chances of not being able to set up, but his luck during the finals was just stupid. 

imo, Audino break decks are overrated, and are easily shut down by other fast Mega decks. I think the only thing we can learn from the deck is Mega Turbo, and it's inevitable increase in popularity in the upcoming season. 

I have to say that I'm impressed with a deck that could beat out popular decks like Frogadier/Night March; very impressive; that's why for me i don't use popular decks; i make my own decks

I have to say that I'm impressed with a deck that could beat out popular decks like Frogadier/Night March; very impressive; that's why for me i don't use popular decks; i make my own decks

Oh aren't you special. 

Can't stand flavour of the month, "made from spec" type decks... everyone is using the same greninja/night march deck online right now... wheres the fun in just owning everyone by copying some formulaic copycat deck.

Mega Audino is a solid card yes, but with it's reliance on DCE's and no tool removal present anymore, it's probably going to be walled by Assault Vest now unless it swaps to all basic energy with Mega Turbo/Mega Elixir. I like the deck though. And the Greninja lost fair and square, saying you have bad luck both games is just silly. It means your deck fat wasn't trimmed enough to have efficient 1st draws imo. Either way, I doubt Greninja could have beaten it, it doesn't have the damage output needed to even 2HKO a Maudino. 

Archived