Audino/M Audino Hype

jyou9811

Hi guys! I had a question regarding the M Audino deck hype. Does this usually happen after worlds (where the winning deck sees a huge spike in other players trying to obtain cards for the deck)? How long does the hype usually last? The audino requests have been flooding the pub trades so badly that I've had to set up purposefully bad trades to trade-lock the cards so I don't see them :P

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys! I had a question regarding the M Audino deck hype. Does this usually happen after worlds (where the winning deck sees a huge spike in other players trying to obtain cards for the deck)? How long does the hype usually last? The audino requests have been flooding the pub trades so badly that I've had to set up purposefully bad trades to trade-lock the cards so I don't see them :P

Thanks in advance!

Well, I think it happened in previous years; but normally more after US nationals... since the format is usually not brand new, like it was this year with Worlds.

Based on previous evidence, it probably will last about a week, if that, (looking at cards like Wailord). But, it really depends on a card-by-card basis... and whether the card will continue to be good or not after rotation. 

Lol. Audino is now 3* in value vs 1.5 last week. Unreal. I'm glad I kept my 2 extra copies. Even traded a FA Sylveon ex for one last week too.

I'm even happier that an unorthodox deck triumphed against favorites like night March and greninja break!

The problem as always is that people are asking for Shaymin ex for it! What trolls we have in the community

Archived