More dailey Challenges for players who reach LV. 30

Spartanclone001

I just reached LV. 30 by completing the daily Pokemon challenges! It was fun and I really liked doing them every day because it challenged me to work with different types of Pokemon and decks. It was also a great way for me to get creative with certain types of Pokemon that aren't often seen in the competitive level of Pokemon tcg game-play.

Now that I cannot go any higher in my level, or earn coins, sleeves, etc. could there be a new set of challenges and levels along with rewards for players who want to go beyond the level cap?

You can still earn Tokens from completing Daily Challenges, at least. I too would like to see the level cap raised. If it is too much trouble to design new rewards... then don't. Just throw in some token (maybe even just Tokens?) reward. Otherwise creating some avatar outfits seems like the next step for "Relates to the game but doesn't directly affect the match up" rewards for each Type.  Though avatar outfits could simply take existing pieces and tweaking them to have the color and type logo for each Type.

If totally new outfits were created, which is more development resources, this could be milked for... well... a long time.  Make each outfit theme appropriate to the Type but then as the level cap is raised, just re-release the outfits intentionally off them.  This can be combined with the previous idea as well: take existing outfits that could match a Type theme and tweak them to make them officially match the theme, create a few new bits to go with them, and then future level caps feature those outfits/accessories for each Type, even if the theme doesn't naturally fit.

Example: Pretty sure we got some pirate-looking stuff with Team Aqua, so take that, tweak it to be Water Type rewards, maybe add a new accessory or two.  Raise the level cap to 35 or 40.  The update after that one, the level cap goes up by another 5 or 10, and suddenly you can get a Fire Themed Pirate Outfit that is just the Water one with the color and Energy symbols changed.

Also, really want a Colorless Coin, Deck Box, and Sleeves instead of leaving that Type out.

Archived