Just Checking In For Some Quick Values.

MaSkullzOnFire

Okay, in Steam Siege packs, what would Tropical Beach and Secret Rare Ultra Ball be worth? (and if anyone is wanting to trade either Beach or SR UB then let me know).

Due to the saturation of Steam Siege, I believe it would be about 50% of what RS would be worth for the items. 

About 160/180 for Beach 11/12

About 400-420 for SR UB

I may be wrong though. Feel free to correct me if I am.

Due to the saturation of Steam Siege, I believe it would be about 50% of what RS would be worth for the items. 

About 400-420 for SR UB

Regardless if you are wrong or not, I thank you for giving me an estimate :)

About 400-420 for SR UB

Pretty sure this is very close to accurate. Would also like to mention that the chances of finding one of these items for SS, even at that price, is becoming microscopically small, and worsening with each passing day 

Pretty sure this is very close to accurate. Would also like to mention that the chances of finding one of these items for SS, even at that price, is becoming microscopically small, and worsening with each passing day

There is always a buyer for something :) May not be now, may not be next week. The key is patience.

Archived