Opponent Concede considered as win?

legendsoul

First time playing ranked matches and the 1st 3 I fought conceded... does this count as a win?

I have to take a break right now cause its so lag already... -_-

loool I think you actually just fought me and yes they do count.

btw it was a good match, conceded because I literally had nothing left. Since you had a Raichu it made Muk useless and the only backup I had was another Muk lol which you'd just basically go through the list one shotting them. So just conceded to make it go quicker.

OH ITS YOU! Btw thanks, Im still new here. I just ran a basic deck fire and electric yours was so beautiful. Im new to Pokemon TCG and I have no idea where to buy cards like yours.

lol a friend gave me a few boosters, then I got a couple online. I just went with the Undaunted boosters it has some fun stuff in there which I saw some other players use when I played em.

But yeah I see a lot of Fire Electric decks now XD

Which is a bit ironic because I placed my old basic fire lightning build in the deck builder forum section here and suddenly a ton are popping up coincidentally haha. Which is some trouble for my steel cards lol. Fought another one right after you and the main difference was he didn't have a Raichu to get rid of Muk status effects (almost did lol). It was still a toughie lol Arcanine or Typhlosion hit hard

Edit: I don't think they added the feature to type in someone to your friend list yet =/

I know you can click someone when they're in the lobby and add them but I don't think outside of it you can.

If I'm wrong about this someone feel free to share the method.

Archived