Outlaws RS & STS-Shop: Trading SR Max, Gem Promos, Tropical Beaches, Worlds 2015 Set, Mega Sets and more!

OutlawGER

I have some stuff to trade, i am looking for Roaring Skies packs only.

Update: For some cards i may accept Steam Siege Packs at a 2:1 value compared to Roaring Skies. So if i ask for 5 RS Packs, i would also accept 10 STS.

Please just leave your offers here, as i have been really inactive i am not totally aware of the values so i go for the "best offer" princip.

Thats what i have for spare (some of those multiple times):

Secret Rare Ultra Ball
Secret Rare Rare Candy
Secret Rare Max Potion
Secret Rare VS Seeker
Secret Rare Dive Ball
Secret Rare Enhanced Hammer
Secret Rare Pokemon Catcher
Secret Rare Rocky Helmet
Secret Rare Random Receiver

Tropical Beach 2011 & 2012

Full Art N
Full Art Skyla (BCR)
Full Art Prof. Juniper
Full Art Colress
Full Art Lysandre
Full Art Prof. Birch

Full Art Keldeo Ex
Full Art Virizion Ex
Full Art Ho-Oh Ex (DRX)
Full Art Mew Ex
Full Art Deoxys Ex
Full Art Entei Ex
Full Art Raikou Ex
Full Art Landorus Ex

Secret Rare Pikachu (BW)
Secret Rare Altaria
Secret Rare Archeops
Secret Rare Blastoise
Secret Rare Garchomp
Secret Rare Empoleon
Secret Rare Rayquaza
Secret Rare Sigilyph

etc. (pretty much all SR Pokemon)

All SLs from Call of Legends and all Legends halfs. 4x Double Colorless Energy (foil) and all other CoL and HGSS Energies.

Many (gem) promos, for example:

xy22 Darkrai
xy93 Celebi
xy56 Blissey
xy57 Fearow
xy67 Jirachi
xy58 Malamar
xy49 Regirock
xy92 Sableye
xy59 Salamence

hgss10 Latias
hgss11 Latios

Gameplay stuff:

Mega Sets (Blastoise, Charizard x/y, Venusaur, Gengar)
Pyroar Sleeves
Trevenant Sleeves
Gourgeist Sleeves
World Championship 2015 set (sleeves, box, coin, festivals)
Xerneas 1 set
Xerneas 2 set
Yveltal 1 set
Druddigon set
Gengar Halloween set

Charizard Costume

and a lot more. just leave some RS offers and i will contact you. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just a hint from an old friend to another, sr ub's have been going for anywhere between 180 to 195, and may drop a bit when plf hits tourneys (but not too much because it's sr ub)

also, i'm guessing you don't know this yet, but in this promotion called "wayback wednesday" a bunch of promos including regirock xy49, sableye (don't remember the number) and latios hgss10 had been released (dropping their prices severely)

also, jirachi took a hit due to the barnes and noble promotion not really sure which other promos got released on the wheel (didn't track them properly) but be sure to check prices with other friends before you set any deals for a promo.

anyways, nice to see you back and hope you get the packs you're looking for :) I'm not sure about the rest of them though

Thanks @ awesomeguy and blandano1 for your warm welcome and advices. :)

I guess a lot prices have changed.

ill offer 10 rs for sr blastoise

fyi, hgss promo latias/latios are worthless now

Can you send me a friend request?

So, I am not 100% sure of some of the prices on things I am about to offer for, so don't take my ignorance as offensive. I will gladly pay a fair price (I got these estimates from some trusted friends recently), and knowing the community, I will get called out if my offer is low. But here is my offer

Pyroar Sleeves - 20 RS

Xerneas 2 Set - 20 RS

If a fair price is struck, I will be back for more. I have been looking for many of these gem gameplay sets for awhile, and it's hard to even find someone who will take offers. So I'm very happy to have found you :) 

So, I am not 100% sure of some of the prices on things I am about to offer for, so don't take my ignorance as offensive. I will gladly pay a fair price (I got these estimates from some trusted friends recently), and knowing the community, I will get called out if my offer is low. But here is my offer

Pyroar Sleeves - 20 RS

Xerneas 2 Set - 20 RS

If a fair price is struck, I will be back for more. I have been looking for many of these gem gameplay sets for awhile, and it's hard to even find someone who will take offers. So I'm very happy to have found you :)

I don't know if they also fell in price like some promos, but i know that i traded much more for those by myself (40-50+ rs i think). So as far as i don't know for sure that this is a fair trade offer, i can't accept that. Maybe i'll get back to you later and thanks for your offer!

I don't know if they also fell in price like some promos, but i know that i traded much more for those by myself (40-50+ rs i think). So as far as i don't know for sure that this is a fair trade offer, i can't accept that. Maybe i'll get back to you later and thanks for your offer!

Pyroar was in the shop for a second, and possibly third time (although it may very well be more than 20 RS, like I said I'm not really sure). Xerneas 2 I'm fairly certain is somewhere in that range. But if you want to ask around and let me know what you find out, that's completely fine :) I am completely willing to pay a fair price. 

Pyroar was in the shop for a second, and possibly third time (although it may very well be more than 20 RS, like I said I'm not really sure). Xerneas 2 I'm fairly certain is somewhere in that range. But if you want to ask around and let me know what you find out, that's completely fine :) I am completely willing to pay a fair price. 

I could trade both sets to you for 50 RS.

I could trade both sets to you for 50 RS.

I will gladly do it for 55 for good measure. Turns out my Pyroar estimate was a bit low after asking a few more people. I unfortunately and well over the limit for adding friends. If you are still able to send friend requests, please send me one. Otherwise I will have to clear out some space

With the collection you've got, you surely know the value of things, probably better than me.

There are a couple items that I'd be interested in. I've got them on my want list. But I'll be straight up, I'm hoping to get them reasonably priced, because they're just "pretty things" that sit in a pretend binder, that no one but me can see.

2 x CoL Energies (one of each set, for my son & I)

I don't know what to offer. IMO, the going rate is too high. If you have extras, and want to liquidate, that would be great. If not, I understand.

I would probably take a complete playset of HGSS Energy if available at a bargain. :cool:

What would you want for 1 x Tropical Beach 2011, and 2 x TB 2012?

Feel free to PM me here, or in the game.

I will gladly do it for 55 for good measure. Turns out my Pyroar estimate was a bit low after asking a few more people. I unfortunately and well over the limit for adding friends. If you are still able to send friend requests, please send me one. Otherwise I will have to clear out some space

Alright, that sounds cool. ;) Will send a friend request in a few minutes

With the collection you've got, you surely know the value of things, probably better than me.

There are a couple items that I'd be interested in. I've got them on my want list. But I'll be straight up, I'm hoping to get them reasonably priced, because they're just "pretty things" that sit in a pretend binder, that no one but me can see.

2 x CoL Energies (one of each set, for my son & I)

I don't know what to offer. IMO, the going rate is too high. If you have extras, and want to liquidate, that would be great. If not, I understand.

I would probably take a complete playset of HGSS Energy if available at a bargain. :cool:

What would you want for 1 x Tropical Beach 2011, and 2 x TB 2012?

Feel free to PM me here, or in the game.

Hey there! I don't know what you are able to offer but honestly i am looking for fair trades and no bargains. :P So if you have RS packs to trade, then feel free to make an offer. :)

I sent the trade.

I am also doing some research for my next offer. Don't want to take one person's knowledge as truth and lowball again lol. 

Hey there! I don't know what you are able to offer but honestly i am looking for fair trades and no bargains. :P So if you have RS packs to trade, then feel free to make an offer. :)

Thanks for answering. I wasn't trying to be evasive in my first post, just a little gun-shy about impulse trades I've made recently, for things I later regretted. One of them cost me an Ultra Ball.

So, would you do? ... 2 sets of basic energy from CoL for 1.5 RS packs each (2 x 8 x 1.5 = 24 RS). I don't know why the fighting and darkness are considered more valuable, but they're all the same to me.

I sent the trade.

I am also doing some research for my next offer. Don't want to take one person's knowledge as truth and lowball again lol. 

Trade completed, thank you! :)

RobRatt, on 18 Aug 2016 - 05:46 AM, said:

Thanks for answering. I wasn't trying to be evasive in my first post, just a little gun-shy about impulse trades I've made recently, for things I later regretted. One of them cost me an Ultra Ball.

So, would you do? ... 2 sets of basic energy from CoL for 1.5 RS packs each (2 x 8 x 1.5 = 24 RS). I don't know why the fighting and darkness are considered more valuable, but they're all the same to me.

I think for most CoL energies i can get atleast 3 RS each and for Fighting/Darkness/Metal maybe even 4.

So 1.5 for each is a bit low for me, however in such a big deal i could do them for 2 RS each, Fighting and Darkness 3 each and Metal 2.5 each. Let me know if you would be still interested in this.

Outlaw. Is the Dragon Storm Trading Company going to be resurrected? ;)

Nah. Just trading a bit on my own without any liabilities. :)

Gotcha. Nice to see you back and good luck buddy! :)

Thank you! Hope the trading went well for you the past few months. :)

Thanks again for your consideration. I totally understand. The best I can do for the CoL energy is 2 packs straight across (2 x set of 8 = 32 RS packs). Since these are only going in our sets, I have no interest in profit or trading them away. I simply want to cross them off my "want list." Please keep my offer in mind, just in case, as a fallback.

hey :) i was just wondering if you had a price in mind on that sr max potion? I've seen one trade on forums (by iyado166 and i don't remember who the other was for 35) so i was thinking somewhere around there? Do check your sources and get back to me :)

hey :) i was just wondering if you had a price in mind on that sr max potion? I've seen one trade on forums (by iyado166 and i don't remember who the other was for 35) so i was thinking somewhere around there? Do check your sources and get back to me :)

RobRatt sold 2 yesterday for 65 together (32.5 each).

Archived