LF Virizion-EX and Genesect-EX

FireBird1512

Hey everybody, I am looking for 4x Virizion-EX

and

4x Genesect-EX (the one with "Megalo Cannon")

If anyone has these, I'd be happy to trade for them, I have some EX's and some unwanted cards. Also some Avatar stuff.

CARDS

EX's

1x Camerupt-EX

1x Chandelure-EX

1x Heracross-EX

Unwanted

1x Bagon (With "Continuous **********

** Chespin (With "Pin Missile")

1x Electrike (With "Charge" and "****")

2x Feebas (With "Float On")

1x Finneon (With "Pound")

2x Frillish (With "Confuse Ray")

2x Helioptile (With "Tail Rap")

1x Kingler (With "Guard Claw" and "Crabhammer")

1x Machop (With "Knuckle Punch")

1x Pignite (With "Rollout" and "***************

** Poochyena (With "****" and "*******

** Spearow (With "Whirlwind")

1x Swadloon (With "Protect" and "Corkscrew Punch")

2x Whismur (With "Screaming Fit")

1x Acro Bike

1x Muscle Band

2x Professor Sycamore

1x Roller Skates

1x Rough Seas

1x Skyla

1x Teammates

1x Tierno

1x Avatar Female Pikachu Collection Electric Shoes

1x Avatar Female Pikachu Collection Silhouette Hat

Also you can ask if there is a card you want that isn't on the list, I may have it and may decide to trade it away.

If I get anymore cards/packs, I will update this list.

Just to let you know, since Virizion and Genesect EX are from B&W era packs, they are much harder to find, and are generally valued at more than most XY era things. Most players will want a significant number of packs for each (probably around 5-10 depending on what kind of pack). Goodluck in your search though :) It is definitely one of the more fun Legacy (or Expanded, whichever you choose) decks out there!

I wouldn't recommend the trading companies, you can find much better deals on public. For example, if I wanted to buy a FA M Rayquaza EX from Roaring Skies from a trading company, it would cost 5 packs or more, whereas I got one on public today for 1 pack.

I wouldn't recommend the trading companies, you can find much better deals on public. For example, if I wanted to buy a FA M Rayquaza EX from Roaring Skies from a trading company, it would cost 5 packs or more, whereas I got one on public today for 1 pack.

If you got the Mega Rayquaza, the dragon version, it's 1.5 packs in the trading companies.  Because it sucks.  If you got the colorless one, that would be a lucky fluke, and you know it.  Everyone already knows you can get better deals in Public Offers if you have time, patience, and extra tokens to post your own offers.  But please, enough with the disparaging comments.

If you got the full-art Rayquaza, the dragon version, it's 1.5 packs in the trading companies. Because it sucks. If you got the colorless one, that would be a lucky fluke, and you know it. Everyone already knows you can get better deals in Public Offers if you have time, patience, and extra tokens to post your own offers. But please, enough with the disparaging comments.

Please stop trying to help people get stuff cheaply? It was the full art Mega Rayquaza colorless from Roaring Skies. In the past 18 hours alone I've gotten a SR Trainers' Mail (4 packs on PKTC), 2 Wally Full Art (6 packs on PKTC), Yanmega BREAK (4 packs on PKTC), Xerneas BREAK (5 packs on PKTC), Flareon EX Full Art (3 packs on PKTC), Alakazam EX SR (5 packs on PKTC) and M Alakazam EX Full Art (5 packs on PKTC) for 1 pack each. The trading companies are overpriced, period. They're good for getting a general idea of the value of a card but if you use them for all of your purchasing needs you're a sucker and you're losing a LOT of value. For those cards I mentioned above, I saved 28 packs in 10 TRADES. I don't know why you're so defending of them, it's almost like you work for one or they are giving you free stuff or something.

Caccialli You didn't have to put it that harshly, Rob's a nice guy, and everyone knows it, so stop being mean to him.

How is that being mean? I responded with my opinion of things lol?

Please stop trying to help people get stuff cheaply? It was the full art Mega Rayquaza colorless from Roaring Skies. In the past 18 hours alone I've gotten a SR Trainers' Mail (4 packs on PKTC), 2 Wally Full Art (6 packs on PKTC), Yanmega BREAK (4 packs on PKTC), Xerneas BREAK (5 packs on PKTC), Flareon EX Full Art (3 packs on PKTC), Alakazam EX SR (5 packs on PKTC) and M Alakazam EX Full Art (5 packs on PKTC) for 1 pack each. The trading companies are overpriced, period. They're good for getting a general idea of the value of a card but if you use them for all of your purchasing needs you're a sucker and you're losing a LOT of value. For those cards I mentioned above, I saved 28 packs in 10 TRADES. I don't know why you're so defending of them, it's almost like you work for one or they are giving you free stuff or something.

Oh yeah? I get secret rare ultra balls for 1 uncommon chest all day long. It takes like 1 pikachu avatar box for fa shays too.

Oh yeah? I get secret rare ultra balls for 1 uncommon chest all day long. It takes like 1 pikachu avatar box for fa shays too.

Are you saying you don't believe me lol? I'll post pictures if you want lmao... why would I lie about this

"Please stop trying to help people get stuff cheaply"

And that's mean how? I'm trying to help people get stuff for as cheap as they can and he's arguing against that. How am I in the wrong there?

What in the world is going on in here. . . 

Oh well. Let me just... squeeze in here... pardon me... thank you. 

Firebird1512, if you send me a friend request in game, I can send you 4 Genesect EX from Plasma Blast (The Grass Type one) for free (or at least for 1 tradable common you don't care about). 

Thanks. 

And that's mean how? I'm trying to help people get stuff for as cheap as they can and he's arguing against that. How am I in the wrong there?

Buddy, you're begging for a flame war.  A couple day ago, and again now.  ...isn't going to happen. :rolleyes:

Buddy, you're begging for a flame war.  A couple day ago, and again now.  ...isn't going to happen. :rolleyes:

So you can't counter anything I said above, gotcha, my point is made. I'll move along

Firebird1512, if you send me a friend request in game, I can send you 4 Genesect from Plasma Blast (The Grass Type one) for free (or at least for 1 tradable common you don't care about). 

Thanks. 

Kieta, do you realize that the OP is looking for Genesect-EX (not the "rare") ??

Kieta, do you realize that the OP is looking for Genesect-EX (not the "rare") ??

Yeah, I'm aware. I forgot to put EX in my post. Sorry, I'm super tired today. Was on the road for the past 6 hours. 

Yeah, I'm aware. I forgot to put EX in my post. Sorry, I'm super tired today. Was on the road for the past 6 hours. 

As in the top tier ones so he can go beat people with it? LK you monster, you gloriously nice monster :)

As in the top tier ones so he can go beat people with it? LK you monster, you gloriously nice monster :)

I don't know what other grass type Genesect EX from Plasma Blast there is unless I'm even more tired than I thought. Thanks though. 

What in the world is going on in here. . . 

Oh well. Let me just... squeeze in here... pardon me... thank you. 

Just wanted to also pop in and say that I almost spit out my coffee (literally) reading this. 

Not back to your regularly scheduled flame war

Hey everybody, I am looking for 4x Virizion-EX

and

4x Genesect-EX (the one with "Megalo Cannon")

If anyone has these, I'd be happy to trade for them, I have some EX's and some unwanted cards. Also some Avatar stuff.

CARDS

EX's

1x Camerupt-EX

1x Chandelure-EX

1x Heracross-EX

Unwanted

1x Bagon (With "Continuous **********

** Chespin (With "Pin Missile")

1x Electrike (With "Charge" and "****")

2x Feebas (With "Float On")

1x Finneon (With "Pound")

2x Frillish (With "Confuse Ray")

2x Helioptile (With "Tail Rap")

1x Kingler (With "Guard Claw" and "Crabhammer")

1x Machop (With "Knuckle Punch")

1x Pignite (With "Rollout" and "***************

** Poochyena (With "****" and "*******

** Spearow (With "Whirlwind")

1x Swadloon (With "Protect" and "Corkscrew Punch")

2x Whismur (With "Screaming Fit")

1x Acro Bike

1x Muscle Band

2x Professor Sycamore

1x Roller Skates

1x Rough Seas

1x Skyla

1x Teammates

1x Tierno

1x Avatar Female Pikachu Collection Electric Shoes

1x Avatar Female Pikachu Collection Silhouette Hat

Also you can ask if there is a card you want that isn't on the list, I may have it and may decide to trade it away.

If I get anymore cards/packs, I will update this list.

Do you still need these? If you send me a friend request, I can send you 4 Genesect EX for free. That offer is still up if you still need them. Thanks. 

Do you still need these? If you send me a friend request, I can send you 4 Genesect EX for free. That offer is still up if you still need them. Thanks. 

What a nice guy.

just saying

4 SS for trainer mail is absolutely fair..

4 SS for yanmega break too.

Flareon ex full art could  be 2.5 but 0.5 too much is really bothering?

5 SS for for xerneas break is more than fair.

Rayquaza i can understand its too high... . but its not because you snipe deal it mean that what they worth.. i snipe yesterday i think FA ampharos ex for FA ho-oh ex old one... no way it worth the same...

anyway , you are free to say what you want , but i do believe our price is generally really fair..

same a lot of time we find card are too low but ben don't want to higher the card cause he want to be sure to be fair..

Archived