B&W Booster Release date changed?

Ade4265

Hi!

The Black & White booster packs are still set to release in the US somewhere around April 22nd-25th. Though note that any codes found within them will not be redeemable until the 26th. Even if you go on the Toys 'R Us website you can't find the Black & White boosters, maybe your friend just got some of the old ones :/

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Hi!

The Black & White booster packs are still set to release in the US somewhere around April 22nd-25th. Though note that any codes found within them will not be redeemable until the 26th. Even if you go on the Toys 'R Us website you can't find the Black & White boosters, maybe your friend just got some of the old ones :/

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Sweet! The booster packs will be coming out soon XD. You made my day, but I have to ask, the fact that you stated and I quote “Though note that any codes found within them will not be redeemable UNTILL THE 26.” Are we to assume that the “Deck Builder” option or something similar will be available?

Hi!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

No, they were all English B/W pokemon cards. He showed me the cards. They were completely genuine too.

Whoa whoa! Okay slow down there!

- I wouldn't want to assume anything regarding updates with the site unless they are posted in announcements. That being said I honestly have no idea tounge_smile.png

- There have been a few pre-release parties for the CARDS at local leagues that may have distributed or sold a few booster packs (under the proper Pokemon authorization of course) so if there was a local league pre-release party going on at the time your friend had been at the store, he may have been lucky enough to grab a pack

- If the decks have codes, you can only guess at what the booster packs might hold ;D

Stay cool everyone!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

YAY!! No wonder Nintendo has been so successful, their products sell like golden candy! It's funny how we're all so quick to buy their cool stuff!!!

...And I'm no exception... *marks April 26th on the calander* tounge_smile.png

Apparently these booster packs have been released in some areas, unless this video that was uploaded two days ago is completely fake. The cards look pretty legitimate to me though.

Apparently these booster packs have been released in some areas, unless this video that was uploaded two days ago is completely fake. The cards look pretty legitimate to me though.

They feel just like my other cards so I'm pretty sure they're real. The Toys 'R' Us has seriously jumped the gun a bit since we usually get them after the US.

Archived