Any offers fr my shaymin ex rs reg art?

Ameya670841

I just got a spare shayming ex rs reg art, whoever wants can put up a post here and i m ready to negotiate , i assume 45 steam siege packs but can lower down too.Other packs to are accepted.Prohibit legendary treasures ,flashfire or ny low priced packs

Phantom Knight has it for 24 packs, and trade-in for 16.

I have a Jirachi promo from B&N, and SR MCharizard EX (both X and Y,) can supplement with a few packs but not many. (Also have SR M Kangaskhan, SR M Lucario, and SR Gyarados and Alakazam)

I just got a spare shayming ex rs reg art, whoever wants can put up a post here and i m ready to negotiate , i assume 45 steam siege packs but can lower down too.Other packs to are accepted.Prohibit legendary treasures ,flashfire or ny low priced packs

I suggest keeping your shaymins, but if you want to sell i wouldnt budge on that price and dont do cards for card trades unless its like double the value in packs

I suggest keeping your shaymins, but if you want to sell i wouldnt budge on that price and dont do cards for card trades unless its like double the value in packs

Agreed with 1Element the best option is to keep a hold on them

I will gladly make an offer since it seems you are trying to trade it. Are you only looking for Steam Siege? Or other packs as well, or cards?

I agree, you shouldn't budge, which is why I ask ^^ , because I don't really want to trade 45 packs for 1 card lol. But if there are cards you are interested in, let me know

Just curious, why shouldn't we do card for card trades?

Because people don't like it, apparently.  I do all my trades card-for-card, and I think I'm better off collection-wise for it.  But for currency reasons most traders keep it boosters-only.

I'm going to take a wild stab at the point he is trying to make... He wasn't speaking about card for card trades in general, but specifically to Shaymin.

Right now, Shaymin EX is a very popular card, and not likely to go down in price any time soon.  It's probable that its price will continue to climb.  Just for argument's sake, let's say it's worth 25 Roaring Skies packs.

Now if someone approaches you with a trade? ...let's say they have 5 EX's, who's top value is 5 Roaring Skies packs each. Their 5 cards are worth 25 packs, and your Shaymin EX is 25 packs too, right?  But it's not a fair trade, considering Shaymin's value will increase, and their cards may not (they might even decrease?).

What he's saying then, "don't do cards for card trades unless its like double the value in packs," is fair advice.  If you're going to trade other cards for your Shaymin, make sure you get them cheap enough to account for the future value.

P.S.  I don't know when the last XY-era set is scheduled for release. But with this many of them out, it's got to be fairly soon.  Just like they did with the last B&W set (Legendary Treasures), I hope they come out with a bunch of cheap reprints that include Shaymin EX.  It'll hurt the price of my little stable a bit, but with so many players who can't afford it otherwise, I've got my fingers crossed.

Phantom Knight has it for 24 packs, and trade-in for 16.

I have a Jirachi promo from B&N, and SR MCharizard EX (both X and Y,) can supplement with a few packs but not many. (Also have SR M Kangaskhan, SR M Lucario, and SR Gyarados and Alakazam)

U can see the value of steam siege decreaing day by day

I will gladly make an offer since it seems you are trying to trade it. Are you only looking for Steam Siege? Or other packs as well, or cards?

I agree, you shouldn't budge, which is why I ask ^^ , because I don't really want to trade 45 packs for 1 card lol. But if there are cards you are interested in, let me know

Those 45 packs ar in value of steam siege, and yes i can accept any other packs too which are hving value of mor than 1 .

With regards to possible falling value of other Xy EX Pokémon, it largely hinges on whether *** set cp4 will be released outside Japan. I think it's unlikely since Generations is already a reprint set...

Nonetheless, Darkrai, malamar, greninja break, PalKia are among those not in CP4 thus are the safer EX or breaks to stock up on. Of you have a fifth shaymin(lucky you) that's what you could consider trading it for.

Archived