Trading Legacy stuff

TreTorMud

Hey guys, trading some stuff. Values listed, looking for fa/ra shaymin and rs/ao or any other 1:1 packs 

2 sr exegggcute - 12

1 Blastoise mega sleeve - 27

1 Charizard mega Y sleeve - 30

1 Fa juniper - 16

1 fa nxd Mmewtwo - 22

2 fa Landorus ex - 10

1 Magnezone prime - 10

1 Gengar prime - 8

2 sr Blastoise - 12

1 sr Gardevoir non ex - 6

1 sr Reuniclus - 5

4 foil ul pluspower - ?

1 foil ul energy returner - ?

I can negotiate prices 

msg in forum before sending friend requests please :)

Lol good luck on the hunt, i see no one here to accept ur cards fr a shaymin which u value less than its original price.Shayming are listed 24< and are really very hard to obtain these days .I could accept your mewteo ex fa nxd and any 2 random packs[rs or any which are marked over 1 value]

Lol good luck on the hunt, i see no one here to accept ur cards fr a shaymin which u value less than its original price.Shayming are listed 24< and are really very hard to obtain these days .I could accept your mewteo ex fa nxd and any 2 random packs[rs or any which are marked over 1 value]

Send me in game friend request please, will trade you fa mewtwo nxd + 2 for shaymin 

Send me in game friend request please, will trade you fa mewtwo nxd + 2 for shaymin 

hey :) if things don't work out with ameya, i'd like to take you up on that offer :)

#1 ...Would you take 6 Generations each for the two non-foil Smeargle?

#2 ...Also, would you consider taking 16 (instead of 20) Generations for Professor Juniper?  With the same text, she's kind of taken a punch in the mouth since Sycamore was released.

If this will work for you, let me know.  One of us will need to FR the other.

P.S. If it'll sweeten the deal, I'm sure I could throw in several reverse foils (or such) that you need for your sets. :)

Hey, i like that offer , i want u to send offer and i ll counter with my needs :)

Hey, i like that offer , i want u to send offer and i ll counter with my needs :)

OK, FR sent.

Edit: are you offering fa or ra shaymin ex

#1 ...Would you take 6 Generations each for the two non-foil Smeargle?

#2 ...Also, would you consider taking 16 (instead of 20) Generations for Professor Juniper?  With the same text, she's kind of taken a punch in the mouth since Sycamore was released.

If this will work for you, let me know.  One of us will need to FR the other.

P.S. If it'll sweeten the deal, I'm sure I could throw in several reverse foils (or such) that you need for your sets. :)

I am sorry, but I have no more of the nonfoil smeargle left, only 1 reverse UD print left. Value is still at 10. For the 1 Juniper, I can take the gen but not at the 16 you offer. I can manage 18 if that suits you.

Thanks, Tre.

I am sorry, but I have no more of the nonfoil smeargle left, only 1 reverse UD print left. Value is still at 10. For the 1 Juniper, I can take the gen but not at the 16 you offer. I can manage 18 if that suits you.

Thanks, Tre.

Too bad about the Smeargle. ...maybe next time I should be quicker to answer.

I'm going to hold at 16 GEN for the Professor Juniper though.  Keep it in mind, maybe?  There's 2 in Public today for 15 RS, and with it dropping, I've already overpaid for the three I have now.  I think you probably understand.

I'm going to hold at 16 GEN for the Professor Juniper though.  Keep it in mind, maybe?  There's 2 in Public today for 15 RS, and with it dropping, I've already overpaid for the three I have now.  I think you probably understand.

Ok. Ill think about it if no one else comes around. Thanks :)

hey :) if things don't work out with ameya, i'd like to take you up on that offer :)

Ameya has yet to accept the friend request so if you would be up for it still, I will take your offer 24 hours from now. Also, I'll need you to specify your exact offer since ameya didn't. 

Thanks, Tre :)

Ameya has yet to accept the friend request so if you would be up for it still, I will take your offer 24 hours from now. Also, I'll need you to specify your exact offer since ameya didn't. 

Thanks, Tre :)

i believe he said any 2 pack (1 value) + fa mewtwo nxd for ra shaymin and sure thing, just hmu whenever the time is up

i believe he said any 2 pack (1 value) + fa mewtwo nxd for ra shaymin and sure thing, just hmu whenever the time is up

On second thought, I don't know why I thought this would be a fair trade but I wont be able to do this trade. I value ra shaymin at 20 rs and fa mewtwo at 22. If this works, great, if not, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

On second thought, I don't know why I thought this would be a fair trade but I wont be able to do this trade. I value ra shaymin at 20 rs and fa mewtwo at 22. If this works, great, if not, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

oh that's alright, i was somewhat surprised as well when you agreed to it. Hope you can get your trades complete

I think I will take your offer on 16 gen packs if youre still up for it. 

Things didnt work out with Ameya670841 so the fa nxd Mewtwo is again up for grabs at 22 value or 1 ra shaymin ex.

The offer ****** by u doesnt seem to b fair ! I can still do A shaymin ex rs for mewtwo n 2 rs and a ff

As I said before, the best I can do is mewtwo ex fa nxd + one 1:1 pack for your shaymin ex ra. I don't think anything else on my side is fair, I'm sorry.

Archived