Can someone PLEASE explain trading companies?

ChanceMoneyy

Sorry if this sounds extremely dumb to some of you guys. Just trying to get a feel to the marketplace so I can start making some profit.

Any packs I win through VS match or trainer challenge I should always save to trade for a card I need in the future?

Also I buy packs off ptcgo codes frequently, is it a waste of money?

Any packs I win through VS match or trainer challenge I should always save to trade for a card I need in the future?

These packs will be locked and cannot be traded.

The only packs that are tradeable are packs that you A) buy with real money, and get code cards from real life products, or B) win in tournaments in game. 

As for your title question, Trading Companies are threads here on the forums (I believe there are 5 functioning currently? Sometimes one pops up and is gone in a week, so I'm not completely sure). These threads are a group of usually 3-7 or so players who have very large collections that essentially run a supermarket with most to all cards and items in the game. They have their inventory listed, and what value in packs you have to trade them for it. Basically like a real store. They also assign different values to different packs based on their desirability. 

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :)

Also I buy packs off ptcgo codes frequently, is it a waste of money?

Dziesmer is being so helpful, and is a good teacher, I almost don't want to input here. But you've asked this twice now, and I think it got missed.

Like many others, you've realized that sometimes it helps to get additional code cards. But if you're asking about the "ptcgo" site I'm thinking of?? ...they're way too overpriced on most codes. The cheaper alternative (instead of them emailing the codes) is to find a source that will mail you the physical code cards. But I can't stress enough, you MUST make sure it's a reputable business, otherwise you might get cards already redeemed.

Dziesmer is being so helpful, and is a good teacher, I almost don't want to input here. But you've asked this twice now, and I think it got missed.

Like many others, you've realized that sometimes it helps to get additional code cards. But if you're asking about the "ptcgo" site I'm thinking of?? ...they're way too overpriced on most codes. The cheaper alternative (instead of them emailing the codes) is to find a source that will mail you the physical code cards. But I can't stress enough, you MUST make sure it's a reputable business, otherwise you might get cards already redeemed.

I pay from like ******* for some packs. Thats very overpriced?

I pay from like ******* for some packs. Thats very overpriced?

Censor Monster strikes again... 

Usual price, depending on country, so buying just the physical code cards, online, without any other products, is .2-.5 USD each. 

Archived