Need Help with my Troll Deck Yanmega BREAK

Rottanakveha

Well this is my 1st troll deck and hope u check it out and advices are always welcome

this is my deck list

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 26

* 2 Oddish AOR 1

* 2 Gloom AOR 2

* 2 Vileplume AOR 3

* 4 Yanmega BREAK STS 8

* 4 Yanma STS 6

* 4 Yanmega STS 7

* 4 Unown AOR 30

* 2 Remoraid BKT 32

* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

* 1 Lysandre ******

* 4 Forest of Giant Plants AOR 74

* 2 Revitalizer GEN 70

* 2 N *******

* 4 Judge BKT 143

* 4 Float Stone BKT 137

* 4 Max Potion BKP 103

* 3 Ultra Ball ROS 93

* 4 VS Seeker *******

* 3 Level Ball NXD 89

##Energy - 0

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I call it "No Energy Need" deck and test it 2 times,the result is lose 1 and win 1 and I guess I need more improvement in this deck since every deck need energy wile this 1 not

Yanmega (BREAK) is supposed to be a secondary attacker in a Grass deck, not the primary one. While it seems tempting to go without any energy at all, it's not practical because Garbodor and Hex Maniac are around to negate Sonic Vision.

I have had good results with a vespiquen/yanmega deck, though I haven't been able to get my hands on the BREAK yet.  I run just four DCE for my energy.

Even for a low-energy deck, yours has a ton of pokemon.  I'd suggest 3-3 vespiquen and 3-3-2 yanmega, and just 3 unown, leaving 21 pokemon, enough to build up a good bee revenge attack.  You probably only need 3 forests and 2 judges, and honestly I don't think max potion will be useful at all.  Try a single copy of Pokemon Center Lady.  You could bring trainer's mail up to 4, and maybe add some puzzles of time.  In aaddition, if you go the queen route, you'd only need one or two float stones if any, leaving room for (temporarily) muscle band.  This deck does of course love to have battle compressor, but you could try acro bike, psychic's third eye, or even trick shovel to get pokemon into your pile. 

Archived