LF 2 Octillery BKT 33 for (6 SS packs)

KitXiu

:huh:  You're offering to pay "retail" (that's what I call it, anyway) for these cards.  That's all fine, because I do too when I need something specific, and don't see it cheap in Public Offers.

But there are "trading companies" right here that offer cards just for this reason.  They're much easier than trying to find an individual sometimes.  I checked Phantom Knight (PKTC), Violet City (VCTC), and Top Cut.  All 3 of them offer Octillery for 3 packs, which is what you're willing to pay already.

These "companies" are not always my first choice when looking, because I love to save, but they make life so much easier when I don't have the time or resources to chase down virtual cards for this silly game.

EDIT:  With the recent trend for Octillery I've just noticed that a couple of the trading companies are now asking 3* (instead of 3) for it.  This means that it will cost more in Steam Siege packs (3 / 0.75 = 4).  Other packs, like Generations, Roaring Skies, etc. would still be 3 for it.

Hey, I realize Octillery is getting hard to find.  And since I wrote this post (above), the price may have gone up.  If you have any trouble at all, I'll trade them to you.  Just PM me in the game.  No problem.

Archived