GrewupGeek

Card Effects Not Working

GrewupGeek

Hey, ever since the last upgrade, some of my cards aren't working completely, mainly the effects from abilities or attacks don't activate like they are supposed to.  Like for example, when I play Aegislash or Altaria, their abilities to remove weakness never activates once when put onto the field.  And when it comes to playing Jirachi, the one I use has the move Doom Desire, which knocks out my opponents active pokemon at the end of their next turn, yet the opponents pokemon is still in play, and I wasted a couple of energy cards.  And this isn't from another pokemon ability to cancel other abilities, or anything else, because there is no red circles appearing anywhere.  Before, the only issue I had was with a M Glailie to where it's attack, Cryo Mouth, which is suppose to gain a power boost after the card has at least 10 damage counters on it, yet doesn't activate until you have at least a 100.  What's the deal, is it a bug, a glitch, or did something get messed up during the upgrade?

Amansepat

i dont know about altaria or ageislash but jirachi is definetely a bug and for m glalie its not a bug 10 counters = 100 damage .

Edited by Amansepat
  • Upvote 1

shinygeodude

We (and the developers) would need more information about your Aegislash and Jirachi problems. There could have been effects in play that you didn't notice.

GrewupGeek

No, I check the field, and there isn't, and like I said, if it is due to  a monster effect, there is usually a red arrow somewhere over my avatar, or the pokemon.  Since there isn't, it's a bug, considering how the active pokemon gets more damage from it's weakness, despite it's not suppose to have one when those two pokemon are out.  With Jirachi, since it's an attack effect, for some reason, there is no red arrow, the pokemon I use it on isn't equipped with anything to prevent it, or has an ability, so I'm just wasting energy cards.

Drageroth1

Mega-Diancie have same problem... all ex can attack when im protected... Please fix this problem.