Can't redeem code

WaywardBird

I bought a Fates Collide deck with Lugia today, which came with a code labelled "Sky Guardian (Lugia)"

When I try to enter the code manually on PC or Android, or use the QR scanner, I'm told the code is invalid.

I bought a Fates Collide deck with Lugia today, which came with a code labelled "Sky Guardian (Lugia)"

When I try to enter the code manually on PC or Android, or use the QR scanner, I'm told the code is invalid.

If the code is invalid, and you know it hasn't been used by you or someone else, try contacting Pokemon Support and say that you purchased a product and the code does not work

Hope this helps!

If the code is invalid, and you know it hasn't been used by you or someone else, try contacting Pokemon Support and say that you purchased a product and the code does not work

Hope this helps!

Ah, thanks! I wasn't totally sure where to report this, ha.

• 4 weeks later...

I am have been trying to redeem codes in the app and the option is greyed out for me. I also have not seen where to add them on the web. Any help?

I too am unable to redeem my codes in the apple app. Please advise.

I too am unable to redeem my codes in the apple app. Please advise.

They had to disable redeeming codes on iPad due to Apple's policies and would have to pay Apple a fee for every code redemption. You'll have to download client on PC or use Android for codes.

Archived