Tokens and/or tickets compensation for service outage this week

Guido_19

Hi, has anyone got any compensation yet as described here?

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45036-on-compensation-for-previous-service-outage-ninja-boy-ban-and-drawing-prize-cards/

I mean, I've been quite affected by this problem losing many versus points and potential tokens and other winning prizes, having to reload the game only to find that my previous win meant nothing. Lot of time wasted.

Either nobody has got nothing yet and I still have to wait, or I've been left off the developers' list. In such case, is there a way to reclaim to them or something? Sorry if it is a silly question, I have no much experience besides the game itself.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't received any compensation either :/ Haven't heard of anyone who got it.

So I guess its a matter of time then. Thanks!

It usually takes awhile (like a week or two) to get through all of these things when there are hundreds/thousands of players claiming they want their things back. They likely go through them all to make sure that it is actually a legit need of compensation, which takes a bit of time. 

Hi, has anyone got any compensation yet as described here?

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45036-on-compensation-for-previous-service-outage-ninja-boy-ban-and-drawing-prize-cards/

I mean, I've been quite affected by this problem losing many versus points and potential tokens and other winning prizes, having to reload the game only to find that my previous win meant nothing. Lot of time wasted.

The compensation discussed was specific to players who were impacted by the outage that occurred between ~5pm and 7pm PST on Monday, August 8th. It was not associated with the progress update on fixing the Ninja Boy bug or the acknowledgment of the game client periodically locking up when a Prize card is drawn. I apologize if anything in the title or content of the post led you to believe otherwise.

The compensation discussed was specific to players who were impacted by the outage that occurred between ~5pm and 7pm PST on Monday, August 8th. It was not associated with the progress update on fixing the Ninja Boy bug or the acknowledgment of the game client periodically locking up when a Prize card is drawn. I apologize if anything in the title or content of the post led you to believe otherwise.

So there's not going to be any compensation for all the versus points, tokens, and potential prizes I would have got each time the game froze when I won a game and had to reload the game?

It's possible that there could be, but we need to identify the cause and scope of the issue before we can plan the resolution.

Archived