DEAR DEVS

Xensor

Its time that we have this little message:

i think its time for you to start stepping up and being professional.

i have been contacting you about issues and all you want to do is close em without any resolution or resolving the issue.  So with this being said, I am letting others know that if you do not step up, i will call you out. apparently you didn't like my brother calling you out reddit. which btw you owe him 2k.

one thing, i do not understand is how you can't even mention ways to fix a issue.

DEVS, LETS START TALKING. I AM GETTING TIRED OF BEING IGNORED OR MY TICKETS BEING CLOSED.

you think telling me that the graphic issue is on my end.

imgur:

/a/NhhTx

this is done on a laptop. its even worse on my Area-51 Gaming Desktop.

which is new btw. i just got it a few weeks ago.

so someone please explain to me, how is this my issue. when i have clearly stated its happening on another computer that has a high end graphic card.

so devs. lets start trouble shooting if you even know how.

P.S: i even offered to help the support team.

i know how to fix this issue normally. but its not working. i even tried reinstalling thinking maybe it was a corrupted file. but it wasn't. this didn't happen til last update (not the latest one).

it was done with a fresh intall. before i did a fresh install it was not like this. apparently the support team/devs can't understand that.

is it even possible for the devs to owe your brother 2k? or is this something like how santa owes me that present he missed in the christmas of 2005?

is it even possible for the devs to owe your brother 2k? or is this something like how santa owes me that present he missed in the christmas of 2005?

he bought 400 packs. only 50 of em is actually useable. 300 is missing from the items and 50 is invalid.

before you be like dze: he got em from walmart, brand new. he picked up the 400 and bought em from the store. he comes home, opens em up and enters them one by one by hand. checked em before hitting the button.

so he knows they are correct. he even tried the ones that said invalid twice. to be sure. he even got pictures of the first time entering. actually a video of him entering em.

he showed the support team that.

i have even proved to the support about my issue that is theirs.

its a sprite issue or such. its a group of images showing where it shouldn't be. thats not graphic or pc issue.

i have tried reinstall with uninstall options and removing folders.

i have tried clearing cache and such. btw this didn't happen until the last update not the latest one but the one before this one.

i already tried everything

Archived