Price Guides?

Polar31

Hey guys, I'm a noob when it comes to the TCG. I just pulled a Steelix EX out of a SS pack, and was wondering where I could find a reliable guide to see how much it is worth. On the TCGO, I actually see someone offering a M Steelix EX regular art for my regular art Steelix EX. Also wondering if that is a good deal? 

Megas are rarer than their unevolved counterparts, but it's only worth it if you're planning to trade it away or are using it in battle.  So it could be a good deal.  Prices for TCGO cards are available at the various trading companies here on the forums.

For some reason, Kieta thinks that M steelix is worth less.  I'm not sure if this is because of demand or weird pull rates, but he probably knows what he's talking about.

Unless something weird is going on that I don't know about, ALL regular art EX's in a set have the same pull rate. Meaning there should be about the same number of Steelix as there are Mega Steelix. 

Mega's are usually worth less in this game because there is less demand for them. A basic EX can always be used, but if the Mega is no good, there is no point in trying to evolve to it. So there are only a few extreme cases of Megas being more expensive than their regular counterpart. 

Also, I do recommend Violet City Trading Company (or really any of them works). LordKieta is as fair of a guy as they come. 

Unless something weird is going on that I don't know about, ALL regular art EX's in a set have the same pull rate. Meaning there should be about the same number of Steelix as there are Mega Steelix. 

Mega's are usually worth less in this game because there is less demand for them. A basic EX can always be used, but if the Mega is no good, there is no point in trying to evolve to it. So there are only a few extreme cases of Megas being more expensive than their regular counterpart. 

Also, I do recommend Violet City Trading Company (or really any of them works). LordKieta is as fair of a guy as they come. 

Megas are rarer than their unevolved counterparts, but it's only worth it if you're planning to trade it away or are using it in battle.  So it could be a good deal.  Prices for TCGO cards are available at the various trading companies here on the forums.

For some reason, Kieta thinks that M steelix is worth less.  I'm not sure if this is because of demand or weird pull rates, but he probably knows what he's talking about.

M Steelix EX is worth 0.5 SS packs less that Steelix EX. Guess I'll put it up for 2 packs. Thanks guys

M Steelix EX is worth 0.5 SS packs less that Steelix EX. Guess I'll put it up for 2 packs. Thanks guys

If you send me a friend request in game, I'll send you 2 SS packs for it :)

Sure, what's your screen name

Please tag it for trade, so I can make an offer. I have my Steam Siege packs tagged, so you're also welcome to send me an offer. Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, new to TCG online and wondering what are the best packs to offer for cards I want?

Thanks

Easily Roaring Skies. Because everyone needs Shaymin EX

Archived