Support Ticket Still Open after 12 Days

Mister-Burkes

Just curious - how long does it usually take for a support ticket to be escalated for investigation? I submitted a ticket 12 days ago and it's still "Open" with no response from the support team. I submitted two other tickets for entirely unrelated issues and they were automatically closed due to my outstanding ticket.

It's normal I still have two open over two weeks old what a joke

Same. I've been working on my current ticket for about 4 weeks, and they've closed/ignored every attempt I've made.

Support is garbage.

Same. I've been working on my current ticket for about 4 weeks, and they've closed/ignored every attempt I've made.

Support is garbage.

try 2 months over 25$ and 1 month over 2k dollars.

the 2k is my brother. he isn't happy.

me i am not either. but my brother. poke better watch out for him he is a attorney. he will not tolerate ignorance.

Hello, it has been 2 weeks and I have yet to receive an update to my support ticket. Could a moderator give a nudge to one of the support staff members?

This open ticket is simultaneously closing any other tickets I submit, which is leading me to leave 1 star feedbacks since the tickets are unrelated to each other, contrary to the automated messages.

People! Chill out! You need to keep several things in mind here.

1. Pokemon is a MASSIVE company. They have several servers that have to be run all at once, news and events to keep track of, and a business to run.

2. Because of Pokemon GO being released worldwide, nearly everything has had major issues.

3. The Developers have priorities! They are not going to try to fix a small , annoying glitch before they fix something game-breaking or detrimental to the play environment or their Company.

4. The Dev's, Support Staff, and moderators all have lives. They are as human as you are.

You just need to give it time. Saying that your going to have an attorney fix this is not going to help. I know that having your support ticket just sit there is annoying, but as soon as you sent it, it is no longer in your control.

People! Chill out! You need to keep several things in mind here.

1. Pokemon is a MASSIVE company. They have several servers that have to be run all at once, news and events to keep track of, and a business to run.

2. Because of Pokemon GO being released worldwide, nearly everything has had major issues.

3. The Developers have priorities! They are not going to try to fix a small , annoying glitch before they fix something game-breaking or detrimental to the play environment or their Company.

4. The Dev's, Support Staff, and moderators all have lives. They are as human as you are.

You just need to give it time. Saying that your going to have an attorney fix this is not going to help. I know that having your support ticket just sit there is annoying, but as soon as you sent it, it is no longer in your control.

1. This has nothing to be with customer support for Pokemon TCG Online specifically.

2. Again, that has pretty much nothing to do with The Pokemon Company. Barring PTC login server issues, all support tickets are directed to Niantic.

3. Please stop assuming I'm reporting "small glitches" or "bugs". I'm missing ~300 packs from when I last played in early 2013. I have an old screenshot not too long before I stopped playing where I had 300+ booster credits. They were supposedly auto-converted to Boundaries Crossed, but when I returned I only had ~30 Boundaries Crossed.

4. I used to submit tickets all the time back in 2012-2013 and they were actually quite good at 48 hour turnarounds. However, they cannot keep promising 48 hour turnarounds when a single ticket hasn't even been looked at after 2+ weeks in the queue. Also, an automated system is closing all other tickets I've submitted when the other tickets are unrelated to my original issue.

5. FYI, my ticket still hasn't even been looked at yet, now it's 2.5 weeks and counting. Since Pokemon Support claims to hold themselves to a 48 hour turnaround standard, this is a massive F- failure.

Yeah. The fact that their support is utterly abysmal is NOT ok NO MATTER WHAT REASONS you try to give.

I had my account stolen, the automated email said to email support@pokemon.com and then support@pokemon.com tells me i didn't email the right person, and now it's been WEEKS SINCE THAT (which took weeks just to get the reply) and I've got no response at all on my new ticket (that I had to make a new account for because support is literally worse than any cable provider right now)

Archived