Reward (trade locked) packs not appearing in Collection

KarpGrinder

Last night when I logged in and claimed my daily reward I was pleasantly surprised to be given a Roaring Skies pack, I then proceeded to complete a very time consuming "Knock out 16 opposing pokemon with your Fire pokemon" daily challenge and was overjoyed to see myself rewarded with yet another Roaring Skies pack..

All for naught - as when I went to my collection to open my (2) new trade locked packs they were simply not there.

I tried restarting my game, rebooting my machine, and I'm absolutely sure my computer was plugged in (joke reference for those that are familiar with the IT Crowd).

I've also submitted a support ticket - but I'm not sure what good that will do since the daily login reward and challenge rewards do not appear in my game log - only the rewards gained from finishing a match (at least that I can see).

Lol now I have to manually go to my collection and verify reward after finishing daily challenge??? My silly self just had to go to sleep as soon as I saw the reward notification on my screen.   :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

Lol now I have to manually go to my collection and verify reward after finishing daily challenge??? My silly self just had to go to sleep as soon as I saw the reward notification on my screen.   :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

i am missing the reward for 170 on vs ladder. it said it gave me it, but its not there.

Archived