Windows Version PTCGO Closes Automatically While Loading Data From Server Reaches To 98%

Jimmy_Yumia

Well This Happened Recently. Yesterday It Was Completely Okay But Today When I Try TO Log Into My Account, The Data Loads Up To 98% And The Game Closes Itself Automatically. How Can I Solve This Problem?

Well This Happened Recently. Yesterday It Was Completely Okay But Today When I Try TO Log Into My Account, The Data Loads Up To 98% And The Game Closes Itself Automatically. How Can I Solve This Problem?

im having the exact problem. tried deleting and re-downloading the program and problem still exists this morning. anyone know how to fix this problem???

11:25 cst. tried it and still the same. gonna have to get ahold of the staff in the morning if not fixed by then. gonna have a serious chat with them and get some stuff fixed tomorrow.

Been having issues even loading the game since the latest update. Tried uninstalling, removing all cookies and files and still nothing. Please help!

Ich habe keine ahnung was da los ist, ich habe das Problem auch, ich habe es schon deinstalliert, nach Viren gesucht, festplatte neu fragmentiert... half immer noch nicht. andere festplatte genommen widows neu aufgesetzt und wieder nichts... ich bin so tiefst enttäuscht das man niergends iwo hilfe findet.

Archived