Cannot create child account

p0p_t4rt

I cannot create a child account. I was curious if anyone else had any problems with this and how to resolve it? I have tried many different things and no matter what I do I cannot create one. I have 4 kids that need an account. I have emailed customer support 2 days in a row and have tried figuring it out by myself for the past 3 days. I do not know what to do, if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

I cannot create a child account. I was curious if anyone else had any problems with this and how to resolve it? I have tried many different things and no matter what I do I cannot create one. I have 4 kids that need an account. I have emailed customer support 2 days in a row and have tried figuring it out by myself for the past 3 days. I do not know what to do, if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

I am not 100% sure, but I think that there is a program running that prevents children under a certain age from creating an account, which is most likely there to protect them. As I said, I am not entirely sure.

Hope this helps!

Archived