I still dont have all of my old trading cards

Joshuailopez

I made a post on this thread a while back saying that i did not have all of my cards from when i used to play this game a lot. I stopped playing for a while and i just got back into it. I know that i had way more than just 2 decks. I also have cards and decks in real life that i know i activated with the code given. Hopefully i can get my cards back, but i probably wont play until then because it is honestly boring playing without your cards you bought in real life.

did you make a new account when you came back? Because you can't merge accounts. i made the same mistake after a year+ hiatus where i came back, thought my account had been wiped, and made a new one and added my fennekin deck code into it. Only realised a few days later that my account was "the sqveel" and i was just trying to use "sqveel" so that deck got wasted :P

i ask cos you're just coming up as a rookie trainer, which suggests a recent signup

did you make a new account when you came back? Because you can't merge accounts. i made the same mistake after a year+ hiatus where i came back, thought my account had been wiped, and made a new one and added my fennekin deck code into it. Only realised a few days later that my account was "the sqveel" and i was just trying to use "sqveel" so that deck got wasted :P

i ask cos you're just coming up as a rookie trainer, which suggests a recent signup

Joshuailopez

Member since Aug-01 2016

Agreed. I'd wager you inadvertently created a new account instead of accessing your old one - you might want to try contacting support to see if they can help you regain access (if you've lost your credentials to that account).

Side note:

I Don't know if your real name is "Joshua I. Lopez" but you really shouldn't use your real name as your screen name - anywhere. 

Archived