iOS code redemption

joeythebigboss

Any idea when the mobile website for code redemption might see the light of day for iOS users who can't redeem codes?

it wont. Apple wants to charge you for code redemptions as they see it as an in app purchase, where as pokemon co knows you've already paid for codes and paying twice would be unfair so disabled it

(paraphrasing loads there)

log onto a PC to redeem. There are also workarounds I won't mention that involve emulators

it wont. Apple wants to charge you for code redemptions as they see it as an in app purchase, where as pokemon co knows you've already paid for codes and paying twice would be unfair so disabled it

(paraphrasing loads there)

log onto a PC to redeem. There are also workarounds I won't mention that involve emulators

they have said there will be a alternate for reediming code on iOS devises

He wasn't asking when iOS code redemption would return.  He was asking about the status of the online/webpage-based redemption would be introduced.  The one they announced months ago.

He wasn't asking when iOS code redemption would return.  He was asking about the status of the online/webpage-based redemption would be introduced.  The one they announced months ago.

exactly might of been my fault could have explained that better anyways hopefully soon.

Archived