XY Series Yveltal-EX Tin Bundle Pack

rphase

I have a XY Series Yveltal-EX Tin Bundle Pack. I've seen another thread where someone was trading a "yveltal gameplay set" for upwards of 30 rs packs. Is this the same pack? I've been trying to ascertain the value of this digital tin.

Sorry, but you have a different item. The one that goes for that much is the set that you have to buy with gems (only available in Canada, for real money) in the in-game shop

These are not the same thing.  The Yveltal playset (there are a couple different ones actually) is special sleeves and a deck box that are/were purchased with gems (only available in Canada).  If you look in >Collection >Gameplay and check the "show not owned" button, you'll see.

The deck box that comes with the tin is completely different, and not worth a great deal (maybe 1-2 packs).

I think these tins are a good deal myself, and usually buy them when released.  In the real world, you get the packs and an EX promo.  But also in this online game, you get 2 of the promos (one locked, one tradable), and a complete deck to play (with deck box).  It's not the best deck maybe, but it can be built upon with the 60 cards.

These are not the same thing.  The Yveltal playset (there are a couple different ones actually) is special sleeves and a deck box that are/were purchased with gems (only available in Canada).  If you look in >Collection >Gameplay and check the "show not owned" button, you'll see.

The deck box that comes with the tin is completely different, and not worth a great deal (maybe 1-2 packs).

I think these tins are a good deal myself, and usually buy them when released.  In the real world, you get the packs and an EX promo.  But also in this online game, you get 2 of the promos (one locked, one tradable), and a complete deck to play (with deck box).  It's not the best deck maybe, but it can be built upon with the 60 cards.

thanks for the info :D

Archived