Duplicate packs

SuperStone

It's possible that this is just a coincidence, but I don't think so.  It would be a pretty darn crazy coincidence if it was, but to the point...

There have been a couple of cases where the cards from the free steam siege pack and the floette blister were exactly the same, except for reverse holos and rares.  That is eight duplicates, and all of them (I think) in the same order.  If this has happened to you, please leave a post on this thread.  If the mods know anything about this, please don't hesitate to reply.  And if you are a seedot, go find a forest with giant plants.

A few of my friends had the same thing as you, I think its RNGsus pulling our leg but it could be sheer coincidence *le shrug*

are you clicking "open another" rather than closing back out to your collection and opening the pack from the list again?

I find packs to be a lot less random when you "open another" i imagine it's something to do with how they "randomise" them, nothing is truley random with computers, they may share a similar seed, i always close back to my collection and manually open packs after i've had multiple duplicate packs with "open again"

Archived