I need an Arceus.

Metus

Ok, I really need an Arceus, It is one of the two pokemon I haven't got, but I don't want to use a cheat code to finish the game. So, If anyone has an Arceus, I will trade any other pokemon for it. Just let me kow and I can get it for you, just

(Yes I do know how rare this pokemon is, but that is why I need it.)

Ok, I really need an Arceus, It is one of the two pokemon I haven't got, but I don't want to use a cheat code to finish the game. So, If anyone has an Arceus, I will trade any other pokemon for it. Just let me kow and I can get it for you, just

*Playfully smacks Metus V8 style*

Silly, did you not get the event while it was out at ToysRUs? (BTW sorry but I can't give you mine)

*Playfully smacks Metus V8 style*

Silly, did you not get the event while it was out at ToysRUs? (BTW sorry but I can't give you mine)

Umm.. I live quite far away from everything, and it would take about five hours to get to the nearest one.

What about trading it and then trading right back??

That would be good. I just need it in my pokedex, so if someone could just trade one to me then back, then I would be very gratefull.

Archived