win & loss stats

GameNVape

Is there anywhere to find my win & loss stats? I read somewhere that I can see each decks win loss ratio but I can't seem to see it.

Any ideas?

In deck manager you can see the wins and total matches.  However, most disconnects do not register, so it will be a little inaccurate.

In deck manager you can see the wins and total matches. However, most disconnects do not register, so it will be a little ***********

** also doesn't count concessions, the win loss tally is ineffective and honestly should be eliminated unless they actually give us our true win/loss record. But I guess some people's feelings will get hurt if they see the truth. Lol.

** also doesn't count concessions, the win loss tally is ineffective and honestly should be eliminated unless they actually give us our true win/loss record. But I guess some people's feelings will get hurt if they see the truth. Lol.

This. Can we get an accurate win/loss stat please? Maybe a separate one for completed games, and an overall one. Because the current one is useless and misleading. 

don't rely on the wins/totals stats. My energy crash deck had more wins than total for a looooooooooooooooong time because i've taken it through all the updates.

****** they got rid of unlimited format in public matchup :( )

I'd like to see these stats also but doubt they'd update player stats to show this kind of information, I figure the stats you're referring to are used in the player vs. player match-up algorithm and the devs are vehemently opposed to giving away any data that could be used to 'game' the system.

Archived