Switching to doesn't reset status?

Sparria

As the topic states it all. I'm not really sure it's a bug or its intentional because Pokemon Ranger just came out.

Example: When the enemy uses Jolteon-EX's Flash Ray or Regice's Resistance Blizzard (or same goes to Volcanion-EX's Volcanic Heat), before the recent patch, I would be able to use Escape Rope and then Lysandre out the Pokemon to damage it as the status would be reset after it being swapped into bench. But now it seems to be the status lingers after it came back out from the bench.

As the topic states it all. I'm not really sure it's a bug or its intentional because Pokemon Ranger just came out.

Example: When the enemy uses Jolteon-EX's Flash Ray or Regice's Resistance Blizzard (or same goes to Volcanion-EX's Volcanic Heat), before the recent patch, I would be able to use Escape Rope and then Lysandre out the Pokemon to damage it as the status would be reset after it being swapped into bench. But now it seems to be the status lingers after it came back out from the bench.

If Escape Rope/Lysandring a Reticle/Jolteon-EX doesn't reset it's buff, that is definitely a bug.

Archived