Game freezes after either player takes last 1 prize card; both timers stop

Taschen88

Hello, I have been experiencing a game bug that freezes the game.

It happened to me twice already on VS battle, the most recent one being 10 minutes ago.

I have a daily challenge to KO 16 Pokémon using Darkness type...

and I was about to lose the battle. When my Opponent took the last prize card, the game froze. Timers stopped for both players. I could not even Concede, so the only way out was to exit the game (force-close it).

Other than that, it did not count the 3 Pokémon KO'd using my Darkness type Pokémon when I logged back in.

Please take a look into this. Thank you.

Same bug just happened to me. I just took my last prize card and now I am stuck. No timer count-downs, chat doesn't work.

yeah this keeps happening to me too game freezes on the final prize card and having to reset game and same thing over and over

Just happened to me in Versus after drawing the last prize. I forced closed the app and logged back in. Noticed my versus points didn't go up so it didn't award me the victory.

This happened to me last night. I knocked out my opponent's last Pokemon, taking my last Prize... then stuck. I let it sit for a good 5 minutes and waited... nothing. And no victory when I restarted the client.

This just happened with my first prize taken in a tournament. Turn passed to my opponent and game soft locked with no communication possible.

I know the game isn't perfect, like even way back when there'd be instances I'd be cut off from VS Battle (or worse, Tournament) when the random server lag prompt shows up out of nowhere...

But this bug is crazy. It doesn't even credit the Pokémon you KO'd or the VS Poins (and rewards) we potentially would get. PS the decks I used didn't have Ninja Boy, the card known to be buggy for now, if anyone was wondering.

This just happened to me, I made it all the way to the finals and after I knocked out the last Pokemon, the client froze.... can't speak with my opponent or make any plays. Is there a way to get compensated?

Happened to me just now. I was playing in the theme deck area, I took my last prize and it froze before "victory" appeared. Also happened to me a few matches earlier when I tried to concede...it just froze.

Edit: didn't get any versus points for the win either :'(

I have had it happen to me 3 times today. Two vs computer and one vs another player. Until this gets fixed I am done playing, it is a total waste of my time.

Archived