Pokemon Ranger FA -> Hold or Sell?

babangelsin

I have a Pokemon Ranger FA, and I am seeing a person giving 5 Fates packs for it right now. I know that most STS cards will drop down in value, this card looks like it will keep its charm since it's probably going to be used in most decks. What do you think? Should I hold onto it or sell it?

I have a Pokemon Ranger FA, and I am seeing a person giving 5 Fates packs for it right now. I know that most STS cards will drop down in value, this card looks like it will keep its charm since it's probably going to be used in most decks. What do you think? Should I hold onto it or sell it?

Price of every card drops as the amount of that card increases in the market. Prices of BP Darkrai-ex, FC M-Alakazam-ex used to a lot more than it is right now. Check the forum company prices to get the correct estimate for the card price. 5 FC is too low IMO

I always say get rid of new cards as soon as possible, because they only go down. The only card I can think of the always went up and never down was Shaymin. It used to easily be gettable for 7-8 packs when it was only a few weeks old. 

i definately suggest always getting rid of new set cards when they are high because they will always decline over time, although its not absolute how much they will decline, they are garenteed to decline over time. I hope this helps, but also know that ive seen better deals then 5 fc, but those deals might not be around for long. I personally suggest searching Pokemon Ranger trades on public trade offers for it and take the highest offer.

Archived