Auctioning Gengar Halloween set

Pknrange

Hello, I am auctioning Gengar Halloween set (deck box and sleeve).

The starting bid is 20 standard packs. Pack values will go approximately off of company values though I may value a certain pack higher or lower. I will make the final call at the end of the bid.

The bid will end 48 hours from when this post is submitted. I may not be online when the auction ends, but I'll send the set to the winner within 24 hours. Good luck to anyone who bids.

Are you only accepting packs? If so, any kind? I would prefer to bid in good cards (slightly devalued), but will bid with packs if needed. I will bid 25 Steam Siege until I get a reply :)

Are you only accepting packs? If so, any kind? I would prefer to bid in good cards (slightly devalued), but will bid with packs if needed. I will bid 25 Steam Siege until I get a reply :)

I was going to mention that I accept cards, but I didn't want people to bid cards I'm not interested in such as cards any cards from Fates Collide, Legendary Treasure set etc. I will consider "goods cards" like Shaymin EX, SR vs seeker that's not difficult to trade away for packs.

So far nasoeijogar in the lead with 25 RS. I am valuing RS over SS.

haha dang you aren't gonna give up today are you? :P I'll back out then xD

I was actually gonna give up after 39 but if you back out, I guess it's mine unless someone bids 40 :)

I was actually gonna give up after 39 but if you back out, I guess it's mine unless someone bids 40 :)

and this is why i never gamble :P

thanks for the honesty though. :)

Just a bit under 2 hours left with LordKieta in the lead with 39 SS.

Winner is LordKieta mods can close this thread.

Archived