How to not show a card for trade?

Kory-Cooper

I have a Shaymin EX and I do not want to trade it, I have seen compelling offers but I will keep it. But it is really frustrating that whenever I go into the Trade option of the game it is always clogged with Shaymin offers, how can I stop Shaymin from appearing in the offers? can I mark it as not for trade or filter out all the shaymin trades? Please help!

I have a Shaymin EX and I do not want to trade it, I have seen compelling offers but I will keep it. But it is really frustrating that whenever I go into the Trade option of the game it is always clogged with Shaymin offers, how can I stop Shaymin from appearing in the offers? can I mark it as not for trade or filter out all the shaymin trades? Please help!

If you have a friend in your friends list that is fairly inactive, send them a private offer with your Shaymin for a ridiculous price (like 50 RS packs). It will then be in escrow and temporarily locked, and it will not show up in the public offers.

I agree with you, it's a pain. One of the other traders mentioned this a while back, hoping that the staff would put in a "do not trade" button (right below the "arrows," I guess).  It sure would simplify looking at Public Offers.

I think this would be preferred by parents of young kids too.  It would help them make sure little Johnny didn't trade away his best cards accidentally.

P.S. In case someone from TPCi notices this, please also add a way to filter out certain traders, similar to the "block" list in chat. :cool:

Archived